Frank's Mommy.

frankie what's wrong?

{Grace’s P.O.V}

Over the next few days, Frank has been in and out of depression, he never cracks a joke, and he never really says random things. As if him mother’s visit would kill him. He can’t do anything right, I tell him to step away from the kitchen. He can’t even pour himself a cup of coffee without letting the coffee splatter all over him. Poor him.

“frank, frank? Wake up!”
“hmm?”
“you awake?”
“barely.”
“ok, listen, why is my cat black when yesterday she used to be white?”
“oh I forgot to tell you , that , umm…I accidentally dyed your cat’s hair black while I was also dying mine.”
“what?!?!”
“I’m sorry!”
“you idiot, how can you, how could you? That’s not only my cat, that is my sisters cat, she finally thrust me with something while she’s gone, and I mess up!”
“I’m sorry……I…my mind was on something else.”
I finally looked him straight in the eyes. His eyes looked put out, they were usually filled with chaos and excitement, he looked very different, he was starting to smoke much more than he used to, and well….i felt really bad for him…..ii even think I might be falling in love with him.

"look i know that you have been really streesed out on how to prepare for your mothers arrival."

Frank nodded.

"And all i can say, is that i will be your temporary fiance."
Frank's eyes lit up , and he suddenly hugged me.
"thank you so much, oh gosh i love you Grace!"
"yeah and about the cat, i hope you have white dye around."
"i will and if i don't have any i'll go buy it, i'll do anything for you."