Note to Self

Ch 20

Kyler’s POV
I opened my eyes blinking. J.D. was sitting on the bed sleeping. I was in the hospital. J.D. opened his eyes. “Hey Ky.” He smiled. “You’re awake! You’re awake!”
“Yeah…”
“Dude, Kyler, you scared me. Damn…” He hugged me.
"J.D.?”
“Yeah. I know isn’t it great? Oh guess what?”
“Hm?”
“Your mom and Jeff were murdered.”
“What?”
“Yeah…nobody knows how really. They just were found in there house. Are you okay? You look pale and freaked out.”
"J.D…what’s the date?”
“Uh…July 10, 2007. You’ve been in a coma for like two months. I’m glad you’re not dead.” I stared at him.
“Where’s Zakky?”
“Uh…I think Zakky’s with Eddie to get something to eat. He hasn’t been eating you know.”
“Yeah…J.D.?”
“Hm?”
“I had this dream that I died, you married Aaron Black, Addie had like five kids, two of them, twins were my kids…uh their names were Ari and Emily. Zakky died…and I killed my mom and Jeff…”
“Crazy dream…” J.D. said.
“Yeah…except…”
“Except what?”
“Nothing.”
“Okay. You want me to see if anyone’s out there? They all really want to see you.”
“Okay.” A nurse came in and checked some things. “Why can’t I move my arms?” I asked.
“Don’t you remember last time?” She asked annoyed.
“Not really.”
“We do it when a some suicidal comes in. Precaution.” She said unbinding my arms. “The doctor will be in shortly. I sighed. They were so mean when you tried this. Like it’s some major inconvenience that they had to save your life, that you took there supplies. Hey, I never asked for them to save my life. A man came in that recognized from my dream. Dr. White, only he was younger.
“Okay Mr. Andrews. We’ve put you on Suicide Watch, some antidepressants, and some medicine for schizophrenia. You’re free to go. Your dad is filling out some paper work, discharge forms. I nodded and got into my clothes. J.D. came back and hugged me. Addie was with him.
“Hey.” She smiled.
“Hi.” I whispered. They wheeled me out as was hospital policy. This was good since I wasn’t used to walking at the moment and was very wobbly. Liam opened the door and I got in. I was silent. J.D. and Addie were talking to me about stuff. I didn’t really listen. I wanted to be home. I wanted to listen to my CDs. I wanted to play my guitar. I wanted to talk to Zakky and Eddie. They were so close to me…yet…We got to Liam and Will’s house. They had dropped Addie and J.D. off at home. Liam hugged me. He led me to my room and told me to lay down. I didn’t see the point since I had been in the hospital for two months.
“Don’t do that again.” He said handing some pills. “Take them.” I swallowed them and no sooner had I done that, that Zakky burst in with Eddie telling him that he was supposed to knock.
“Shut up Edwin.” I heard Zakky snap. “Yo dudes, uh, yeah I want to see my brother.” I heard Zakky having one of his very preppy moments. I could see him glaring at whoever objected. His makeup, done perfectly, only adding to the intensity. He came in my room and hugged me.
“Hey.” I whispered.
“Hey. I’m sorry I didn’t answer my phone.” He muttered.
“It’s okay.” I looked at his shirt that for once wasn’t some really girly design or logo. It was just a black shirt with a guitar on it.
“It’s Eddie’s.” He explained.
“Zakky?”
“What?”
“Are you going to be a psychiatrist?” Zakky made a face.
“You’re kidding right? Oh my God, you aren’t.” Zakky said.
“OMG!” I mocked smiling.
“Don’t be sarcastic with me little one. But know. I’m going majoring in Directing while going to cosmetology school with Eddie and guess what?”
“Hm?”
“I’m a model! It’s how I’m paying for school.” I had to ask the question to confirm what in my dream was true or not.
“Good for you. Are you hiding that you’re depressed?” He stared at me, his smile gone.
“How do you know that?”
“And you’re anorexic too?” Zakky jumped back staring at me blinking.
“How do you know that?” He repeated.
“I had a dream.”
“Oh…” Zakky crossed his arms and hugged himself. He suddenly started crying. “It’s just when Eddie rejected me six years ago…I don’t know.”
“Get help.” I whispered. “I don’t want you to die.” It was the first time that we ever went against the other’s decision.
“Well…I kinda have to.” He said playing with his ring. “I mean I’m kinda gonna have a baby.”
“Hm?” I asked shocked.
“I’m fucked up. Just like I’ve known my entire life…Mom and Dad would hate me more now.”
“Why?”
“Because I’m a freak Kyler!” Eddie came into the room.
“Zakky?” He asked quietly.
“Go away.” Zakky whispered.
“Fine…” Eddie left.
“He thinks I’m doing this on purpose.” Zakky continued. “He acts all nice, but when we get into these fights…and we never used to fight…he brings up how he’s only seventeen. That he’s not ready for a baby. I mean…he doesn’t know anything. I’m not even nineteen yet. I’ve grown up thinking that I was a boy. Been told I was…but now I’m like three months pregnant and I’m gonna be fat. Tera was telling me that it’s gonna be fine. She’s already had a baby…but she’s a girl.” I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t like talking much. Now my brother was confused and upset. I didn’t know what to do.

OKAY LAST CH...HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NEXT AND LAST PART IN THE SERIES:
...ENJOY!

<a href="http://www.mibba.com/story/_2827/_16388/">Blood Soaked Black Rose</a>