Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

What a beautiful wedding!

I woke up when something moved under me causing the sunlight from the window to shoot into my eyes. I opened them and saw pale skin. I raised my head and saw Ryan's sleeping face two inches away. Everything rushed back to me in the form of stomach acid. I quickly ran to the bright white bathroom, bye-bye sushi.

I grabbed my toothbrush laying on the sink and scrubbed out the horrible taste. While I flossed I noticed something written in black on my left wrist. Staring at it with eyes two times their normal size, I screamed. 'Ryan' was beautifully scripted into my wrist. I got a wash rag from the shelf and a bar of complementary soap and began to rub at the name. I prayed that it was temporary but my prayers weren't answered when my skin blotched up and the tattoo wasn't any lighter.

I slumped on top of the sink and pulled my knees to my chest. I ran my finger over the word. It stung due to being fresh and the scouring I had recently done. I dropped my hand and saw a flash of gold. On my left ring finger was a heart shaped wedding ring that match the necklace Ryan had given me. I cursed repeatedly when I remember it was my brilliant idea to get married in the chapel downstairs.

I was still sitting on the sink, rubbing the tattoo, when Ryan walked in. He observed the mess I had made trying to find anything that might remove the ink. He looked at my wrist with eyes wider than I had, but he didn't say anything. Maybe he remembered what had happened too.

"Ryan, I'm married." I whispered spinning the ring on my finger.

"To who?" he nearly yelled, causing myself to jump.

"You, stupid." I said raising his hand and pointing to the gold band on his ring finger.

Maybe he had been more wasted than me.

I flipped his hand over to see the tattoo I knew would be there. 'Melly' was written in the same font as mine.

Ryan ran his finger over it, and winced when the roughness of his fingers hit the tender red part.

"Who knows, with our luck maybe I'll be pregnant." I sarcastically said as I slide off the sink.

Ryan grabbed my left wrist and spun me around, I cringed and slapped he's hand.

"We need to get you a test." Ryan mumbled, the first complete sentence he had said this whole time. I looked at him like he was joking and saw no humor in he's eyes.

"Your serious?" It wasn't really a question more of stating a fact.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bed.

"You better get use to this, Mrs. Ross." Ryan said bitterly as he sat me down, making me even more aware of the ring on my finger.

I'm Mrs. Ross...scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I hope everyone is cool with this :)
I really like this chapter.
Comments= ♥