Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

I'm saying something I should have never thought.

"It's show time." Brendon giggled pulling his hood up and sliding he's sunglasses on. Ryan did the same but without some much laughter.

Along the way we had filled him in on what Ryan thought I needed.

Audrey was out cold as we walked into the local Walmart.

"This is so not necessary." I grumbled as Ryan linked his arm with mine.

"We just need to make sure, because if you are then you need to see a doctor." he said, I rolled my eyes.

Brendon bounced through the store while me and Ryan stayed quite. It was like this every time I went shopping with him. He secretly hoped someone would notice that he was Brendon Urie.

I walked down aisle nine and randomly picked the first test I saw. Ryan didn't approve.

"Please at least get a name brand." he said picking up one over ten dollars.

"This is honestly stupid. I remember everything. We're safe." I said reluctantly grabbing the box from his hands.

He smiled and tugged on my sleeve. I looked up just as he's lips met mine. "Thank you." he whispered.

----

"Negative. I knew it." I smiled smugly, leaning against Ryan who was sitting on the couch in my apartment. He side hugged me as Audrey stumbled out of Brendon's room and into the living room.

"Where's Brendon?" she asked holding her head.

"Shower." I said pointing down the hall to our bathroom. She dragged her feet down the hallway and slowly walked through the door.

I sighed and stood awkwardly, ready to get this over with. "Ready to get an annulment?"

Ryan looked at me bewildered and stood up. "I guess."

We walked out if the apartment holding hands.

The car ride to the court house was silent except for the hum of the radio.I grabbed the papers I had found in my purse and carried them in. Ryan was quite as he stayed by my side. Once we were in there was a lady sitting at a desk filing paper. I walked up to her with a sudden urge of sadness, what if I wanted to stay married?

Instead of leaving and never coming back, I handed her my papers and told her why we were here. She examined them and sighed.

"Hun, I'm sorry to say but, you were never married. These paper and your marriage aren't legal until you sign the line, which I guess is a good thing in your case." she said handing them back to me.

My shoulders fell as I began to realize, I wanted to be married to Ryan and I was devastated that I never was.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a crappy update..
:(
Comment if your feeling nice.