Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me.

I walked into my apartment with tears rolling down my cheeks. I stopped in the hallway to catch my breath. Ryan noticed I was breaking down. He hugged me and whispered "I love you." Which sent me over the edge. I quickly walked to my bedroom and slammed the door.

A small piece of paper slide under door sometime after my water works ended. I unfolded it and read the tiny words that were slightly smudged.

'Can I come in?' -Brenny Bear

I laughed at his childishness and opened the door. He looked slightly upset. I pulled him in and sat on my bed. I could tell he had been crying from the puffiness of his eyelids. He sat down beside me and leaned on my shoulder.

"Why do significant others have to be such meanie heads?" he sighed.

I smiled, in a way I felt like Brendon's second mother, although he was older than me.

"I don't know, Bren." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"You know he loves you." he said looking up. I nodded, rolling my eyes. "No, he really loves you. He would take a bullet for you."

"Oh wow, and he can't marry me?" I gripped getting up to pace.

"He just wants it to be special, you know. He can't even remember what happened."

I shrugged ready to change the subject. "So what happened with you and Audrey?"

"We had a fight.." Brendon said looking down at he's thumbs.

"I figured that, anything else?" I asked curious.

"She said that it wasn't my business and I had no right to worry about her." Brendon said sighing "She was still kind of out. I think she feel asleep again."

"Oh Bren," I said hugging him. He playfully pushed me. "I'm fine." he smiled.

" Where's Ryan?" I asked.

"I think he went for a walk." Brendon guessed. "Can you believe we have a show tonight in Nevada City?"

I was distracted with sliding my shoes on, if Ryan had gone walking he was probably in the park down the street. I nodded to Brendon and grabbed my jacket.

"I'll see you later Bren. Thanks for coming to talk to me." I smiled and left to find Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very Very crappy ='0