Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

It keeps getting better.

For the first time all night I got what I wanted. Ryan was holding me and I felt safer than I ever had before. My eyelids started to get heavy as I listened to his heartbeat.

I could hear hushed whispers as I slept but they were never clear enough to know what was being said. I felt cold hands pick me up and carry me to some unknown location. I decided as long as I didn't have to wake up I wouldn't.

The person sat me down in a cold car seat. I peaked opened my eyes enough to see everyone in the band surrounding me. Ryan sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I tried unsuccessfully to open my eyes but gave up and whispered instead.

"Where are we going?"

"To the airport." Ryan smiled, helping me pull myself into his lap.

"Oh, and where will the plane take us?" I asked closing my eyes again.

"New York." Ryan smiled into my hair.

---

As we walked up onto the Decaydance Private Jet Pete was already chattering away. Patrick sat close behind him, they were inseparable. Pete was rambling about some silly rules that no one would follow.

Pete stood up when everyone was seated." There is only one main rule, no one can join the mile high club!"

I went into a mad fit of giggles when I saw the look on Patrick's face.

"Aw, don't worry Pattycakes! No rules apply to us." Pete smiled and kissed Patrick.

"Ew!" Brendon laughed throwing a sock at the couple.

"Dude, that smells like cow ass." Pete said throwing it back.

"And how would you know that? Did you ass rape a cow without me!?" Brendon said with a sad face.

"I ass rape cows all the time." I said with a small smile.

"Dear, you can't ass rape anything." Ryan said kissing my for head.

"I know, but since I'm so witty I said it."

Everyone laughed making me feel self conscious.

"You guys are just jealous!" I said burrowing my head in Ryan's chest trying to hide.

"Aw! The lovebirds are cuddling." Brendon smiled as he laid his head on Audrey's shoulder. Their problems had been solved once Audrey was fully sober.

I began to forget all the bad things that had happened in the span of two days and laughed with my friends.

Things could only go up from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is almost an exact copy from the original version of this.
Just did some touch ups.
I left the cow rape part in for pure laughs.
Hope it dosn't offend! :)
Comments please? They make me uber happy!