Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Come save me from walking off a windowsill.

After the seven hour flight, with one person bunks and immature boys, it was nice to see the Statue of Liberty.

Panic at the Disco would be playing at Madison Square Garden for the first time tonight. Ryan was nervously fidgeting with the strap on the seat while I tried to read.

"Are you okay?" I asked sliding my bookmark into the book and closing it.

"Just a little nervous." Ryan stuttered and began to tape his foot.

"It's just a concert, Ry." I mumbled "You've done it before."

He nodded feverishly and got up to pace.

"Where's the fire?" I sighed, wondering why he was so impatience, and opened my book again.

----

The John F. Kennedy International Airport was busting with people as we entered at terminal four. The crew grabbed our bags as we walked, hood up, through the many shops to the exit of the vast airport.

I was the first one to hear the faint whisper. "Is that Brendon Urie?"

A teenage girl had nudge her younger friend and was pointing to the excited guy in front of me. The younger one looked up with a shocked and nodded. Then the frenzy occurred. It was mostly a blur as the screaming began and suddenly every teenage girl and some guys were surrounding us.

Ryan grabbed my hand and swerved between the security and the mob. I began to laugh once we made it to the food court.

"I wonder if thats how he imagined it would be." I laughed as we walked to an alternative exit.

There light blue van that waited for us around the corner. I climbed into the back with Ryan as we waited for the rest of the band to surface. Brendon was the first one out as he was practically sprinting. He piled into the seat beside me and began to breath heavily.

"I'll never leave the house without my sunglasses again."

I laughed as Jon and Spencer joined us in the van with Audrey trailing behind.

"Can I go back in? I saw a hand bag that I love!" she exclaimed.

Brendon gave her a 'Are you insane?' look and laid he's head on my shoulder.

"Melly, tell her no?" he mouthed to me.

I didn't get a chance as the van pulled away from the airport.

"Aw, sorry Roxy!" I laughed as she pouted over the purse.
------
Hotel arrangements had been made at the Waldorf Astoria, a ritzy place in midtown Manhattan.

Ryan was still tapping his foot and occasionally pacing once we were in the giant shared room. I grabbed his shoulder and sat him on the bed next to me.

"Stop worrying, please." I said trying to calm him "Everything will be fine like always."

"Yea, I hope so." Ryan said laying back onto the bed.

Brendon was flipping channels on the TV while Audrey put on make-up. Jon and Spencer were in the room next door getting ready for tonight big concert.

I laid down next to Ryan and snuggled into his side. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "I love you."

I smiled and kissed his neck as I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is 4:38 am here so if this is crappy and there are mistakes I'll fix it later.
I wanted to get this out yesterday but my mouse stopped working :(
But here it I hope its okay :)