Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Here Kitty, Kitty.

I laid on the floral bed in the hotel and doodle on a notebook I found in Ryan's bag. I sat it down when I heard someone come into the room, only then did I realize I had written 'Mrs. George Ryan Ross' all over the front cover. I slipped it under my pillow in case the person coming in was Brendon.

Ryan and Brendon both walked in with a plate of bagels and cream cheese. My face lit up with I saw Ryan with my strawberry bagel. Brendon lounged across the bed beside me as Ryan sat Indian-style in front of me eating his plain bagel.

"Where's Audrey?" Brendon asked, picking flakes off his bagel.

"Shower." I mumbled, taking a drink of coffee.He nodded and finished his bagel.

Ryan was giving me this cheesy grin and I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing.

"Whats so funny, Mr. Ross?" I asked him.

"Nothing, Mrs. Ross." he replied kissing me.

---

"So, where does the tour stop next?" I asked as I played with Ryan's hair. He was currently laying in my lap and playing my pink DS Lite.

"Chicago, William wants Brendon to do some vocals for a TAI song while we're there." Ryan said as he lost a virtual life.

"Oh, I've never met William." I said running my fingers through his hair.

The bus stopped at a gas station and we decide to get out and stretch. Brendon saw a pet store and darted off. We followed slowly behind him.

This pet store had everything from monkeys to kittens. You can probably tell which one Brendon went to see. I stayed behind with Ryan as the rest of the group went with Brendon.

There was an adorable black an white kitten that was playing with my shoe laces. I sat down on the floor beside her and let her chase my finger.

"Ryan! Can we get a monkey?" Brendon yelled from across the store.

"No, your enough to handle." Ryan said causing me to giggle.

"Kit!" I called when the kitten began to run away. Ryan gave me a puzzling look and I blushed.

"You named it?" he asked. I shamelessly nodded. "Well, I guess she is your's."

"Really?" I smiled and picked her up. He nodded and I kissed him.

The guys and Audrey had already gone back to the bus by the time we got back.

"No fair! Melly got a kitty!" Brendon sulked. I laughed and plopped her on his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filla :P

But anyways...
I was looking for a picture of Ryan with a cheesy grin and guess what I found!

Image

How amazing?!
And I had already written this when I found it!

Comments? :D