Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

I stepped into the dark blue cocktail dress I had picked out for the party William was planning to take us to. With much begging from Brendon, Ryan agreed for us to go. It amazes me how much control Ryan has over him.

William casually walked into the bathroom as I zipped up the dress. I turned around quickly as he whistled.

"You look sexy." he approved, walking closer to me.

I backed up until the edge of the counter hit my waist. William leaned into me and wrapped his arm behind me and just as quickly pulled away with a gray hair brush in his left hand.

"I was just tired of waiting." he laughed and walked out.

I stumbled over to the toilet and slide down onto the seat. I tried to catch my breath with no success.

"Melissa, are you okay?" Ryan's soft voice drifted through the door. Only then did I realize I was hyperventilating.

Ryan slightly opened the door only poking his head in until he saw me and fully walked inside.

"Whats wrong, baby?" The way he said baby made my skin burn where William touched me.

"Nothing, I just lost my breath." I said putting my hand over his.

----

Once the door to the club opened fog seeped out in every direction. I looked over at Ryan, who was glaring at Brendon. William lead the way, high-fiving everyone he saw.

William raised a dark red curtain exposing a hidden room with a small round table. He motioned for us to sit as he vanished. Soon after wards a waiter came by with many shots of tequila. Ryan immediately grab one and then another.

"Ryan." I grabbed his hand as he went for his third. "I don't need you passing out." He sat it down reluctantly.

I could see William walking around the club from our hidden room. There were even members of the record label. I saw Gabe Saporta from Cobra Starship walking around with William and then I realized he was pointing at me will a mischievous smile. I grabbed a shot from the table and excused myself to the bathroom.

I went into the very last stall in the bright bathroom. I tried to calm down, but failed due to my low in take of alcohol. Never in my life had I wanted a cigarette more. I heaved myself off the cold floor and practically stumbled to the sink. Three girls had come in during my stay and had began to give each other makeovers. One sprayed perfume making the crammed space unbearable.

I shoved past them to the dark hallway hoping to find the hidden room again. The next thing I comprehended was my back hitting the wall. Someone was whispering in my ear and I tried to understand them.

"Hi, Sweetie." The person moved away from my ear to face me.

I was met with the sick face of William Beckett.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...so I know I havn't updated in nine days but I've had a busy week!
My baby cousin was born Monday so I havn't been on hardly at all!
But I'm writing another update right now! :D
And I've been meaning to post this for all the crazy picture lovers like me!
Here is Kit! :cute:
Oh and she isn't my real kitty but that's just how I see her :)

Oh and a disclaimer...I love TAI and William...in fact I'm wearing a TAI shirt right now. It's just a story and stuff I don't think Bilvy is a creep :tehe: