Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Hard hearts are crashing in a crowed room.

My breathing hitched and my stomach felt sick. I was pinned between his body and the wall with no way to get around him. He smiled viciously as I tried to raise my left hand up.

"I'm engaged to Ryan." I said turning the ring around with my thumb.

"Well, I'm a pro at one night stands." He muttered before plunging his lips to mine.

I fidgeted until my right arm was on his chest and I tried to push him away with no success. The girls from the bathroom had left and I swear one clearly said "Jeez, get a room." I tried again to shove him off and he pinned my arms on either side of my face.

"Going somewhere?" William teased, slipping down one of my dress straps.

I thrashed against the wall and screamed into his mouth. When he only started to kiss me harder I bit his lip.

"Oh, I like it rough." he growled into my throat. I tried to get my knee up to kick him but it was pointless. I limply gave up and prayed everything would be fine.

"Get off her, Beckett!" After that the weight of his body was gone and I slumped to the floor.

William was now pinned to my previous spot by Ryan. He must have taken more shots since I had left because he looked crazed.

"What did you do to her?" he screamed into William's face.

I could hardly see William but I felt his smirk in the air. I tried to get up but Ryan's legs were blocking me like a shield. At least I moved enough to see both of there faces.

"I don't know what your talking about." William smiled and looked down at me.

Ryan got him by the collar and made him stop looking down at me.

"The hell you don't." Ryan shoved William onto the floor in front of the men's bathroom which was farther down the hall from the woman's.

Ryan knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hand without saying a word. I tucked my head into his arm and fixed my dress strap. The hallway opened to the foggy club and the red curtain was now pulled back exposing the hidden room. Brendon was sitting at the round table with Audrey and Jon and Spencer were standing in the door way. They both gave us a 'What the fuck?' look as we walked past to the door. Once the fresh air hit me I lost my breath.

I woke up in the back of a moving cab and my head was in Ryan's lap. His hands were aimlessly playing with my hair as his head rested on the side of the car. I shifted a little and he looked down with a grim face.

"Where are we going?" I whispered.

"Far away from him." He muttered and rested back on the car. I nodded and held his hand.

"What about our clothes? And Kit?" I sat up worried that we needed to go back and get our stuff.

"Brendon will get all of our stuff. We're just going to a hotel." I relaxed once Ryan kissed my for head. My head was pounding as I thought about everything that had happened. How did Ryan carry myself and his drunken state to a taxi?

Somethings about that night I'll never find out answers to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have yet again ran out of ideas...
I've still got another update up my sleves.
It will be short but I want to keep it sweet and stuff...
*goes to find a picture to make this A/N not totally pointless*
Gushes!
This William is the best..like in the Slow down video?
Yummy!
But he looks semi creepster here....:shifty