Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

I'll get you out of those clothes.

“I’ll pay you double.”

Ryan tried to persuade the hotel clerk to give us a room, but he was not budging.

“I’m sorry, sir. All of our rooms are full.” The clerk stated and continued with what he was doing.

Ryan leaned into the Clerk and whispered, “Triple.”

The clerk’s eyebrows shot up and he nodded. “Room 603, best one available.” The man smiled and gave Ryan a key card.

Six hundred dollars was pocket change to Ryan Ross apparently.

The elevator ride was quite except for the light jazz music in the background. Ryan never let go of my hand since we were at the club. It like he was afraid I would runaway or be stolen. I was almost sure neither would happen.

The doors opened up and Ryan pulled me along to the room. I felt drunk although I only had one shot, it was a drain to not pass out.

The room was plain, nothing like the other hotels we stayed at. I guess it didn't matter, anywhere but William's house.

My dress was ruined. There was a slit on the side that formed when I slide down the wall and one strap wouldn't stay up. It would be pointless to try and fix it.

Ryan sat down on the white bed and took me with him. He lightly kissed my lips and caused them to burn.

"Take your dress off." Ryan's words came out as one as I looked blankly at him. "You don't want to sleep in that do you?"

I shook my head and slide the dress off. Ryan's eyes widened once he saw my black lacy bra. I blushed and turned around.

"Here, wear this." He handed me the long sleeve under shirt he had been wearing.

"Won't you get cold?" I asked tugging the shirt over my chest.

Ryan shrugged and laid on the bed. I sat down beside him and smiled.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He had a slightly shocked facial expressing.

"Loving me." I said putting my head on his chest.

"It's no trouble at all, really." he mumbled, losing consciousness.

I smiled and traced the pale planes on his chest. My fingers burned from the contact of his skin, I had to get away from everything William Beckett.

"Ry, can you do me a favor?" I asked timidly.

"Anything."

My heated kiss gave him the right clue. I could feel his smile forming.

The shirt I had recently put on was removed, right along with my lacy bra.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was rushed and short...
It isn't great but can you comment and tell me what you think?
I hope everyone gets why it burned anything Ryan would touch her...
And I suck at sex scenes so let your imagination run...:cute: