Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

Let me sleep, in your arms.

The cool fabric scratched my skin when I rolled to my side. The room was blurry as I tried to blink away the sleep. The quiet was eerie. I bolted up in the bed to be met with an empty room. I fumbled through the covers for my intimates and searched the floor for my mangled dress. A folded note was placed directly on top of the black and blue lump.

Melissa,

Gone to the lobby to meet Brendon. I'll be back soon.

- Ryan

I slipped the wrinkled mess over my aching body. A small purple bruise had formed on each of my wrist from where William had me pinned. I didn't mind the slight burning I felt when thinking of him, I had become use to it.

I smoothed at the rags to the best of my abilities and headed for the lobby. To my delight the elevator was being repaired so I opted to take the stairs two at a time. Last night in my slightly drunken haze I hadn't realized we were on the sixth floor.

I pushed on the double doors labeled 'Lobby' which lead me to my destination. I could heard Brendon murmuring and Ryan quietly yelling. I stayed in a shadows, out of their sight, and listened.

"There is nothing you can say to make me go back, Brendon." Ryan paused and I could hear a slight sigh. "You didn't see how afraid she was. It took everything I had to get her out of that club without killing him." Brendon mumbled something and Ryan let a sharp hiss escape his mouth.

" I'm not going back, end of story." Ryan squeezed at his brow. "You can do the song...I don't care." I saw Brendon nod and Ryan picked up a few bags.

"We'll see you tonight at the concert." Ryan assured Brendon and they exchange a goodbye and Ryan stalked in my direction. I slipped through the doors and rushed back up the six flights of stairs.

I yanked at the door but to my surprise it didn't budge. I needed a key card. I vaguely remembered the clerk giving Ryan one the night before. I cursed when I realized Ryan would find me outside of the room.

"Melissa, what are you doing out here?" I racked my brain for any possible lie.

"I just wanted to find you...and look, there you are!" I fake smiled. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

In the midst of our affection I heard coo from one of the smaller bags. I pulled away from Ryan to kneel down next to the bag. I unzipped it quickly to be bombarded with my small black kitten.

"Kit!" I smiled as she laid in my lap. "How's my baby?" She purred a reply as I ran my fingers through her fluff.

-----

I always felt safe in Ryan's arms, without his touch I would go insane. The whole cab ride to the amphitheater was pure bliss as I inhaled his scent trying to name each aroma.

Once we got through security everything was fairly relaxing. I had given full merch responsibilities to my assistants and I had no worries.

Or so I thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh cliffhanger...

I want to apologize sooo much for not updating.
I've had alot of family stuff go one so forgive me? :)
Thanks..and comment?! :D