Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

As your sliding off your dress.

Somewhere between "Happy Birthday." and "Your bed head is sexy.", Ryan and I began to make-out causing my breathing to hitch and everything begin to spin. I pulled away with sweat beads hanging on my hairline. I took a deep gulp of air and sat on the bed. I didn't fully gain my oxygen as Ryan began to kiss my neck. I sighed melting into the frame of he's body.

---

As I put the last of the bags in the back of the bus Brendon sauntered to me.

"So," he smiled, posing "When are you and Ryan going to fu-" I slapped him before he could finish.

"Hey!" he said turning around to follow me "I need to know!"

"Why?" I asked barely stopping.

"So I can prepare him!" Brendon snorted. I almost fell out laughing.

"Your too late, Bren." I patted he's shoulder and walked into the living area of the bus.

Ryan was reading a magazine and the others, excluding Audrey, were sleeping on random couches and chairs.

I sat down next to him, sighing. He dropped the magazine and pulled me into he's lap. I laid my nose in the hollow of he's neck breathing in the sweet smell.

These next six hours would be brutal.

Brendon strolled down the aisle and sat next to Audrey, who looked bored out of her mind. He observed Ryan and I with a very critical eye and mumbled, "Yea right."

---

Our apartment looked the same as when Brendon and I left it. He's half looking utterly chaotic and mine looking spotless.

He immediately zipped to he's room, calling for the clothing he wanted to wear. I stood in the doorway with Ryan and Audrey.

Following suit, I left them to go find my cocktail dress Ryan had gotten me on my birthday last year.

I slipped out of my jeans and heard a faint knocking. "Oh! Hold on!" I called pulling my shirt up and sliding the dress over my slender body. I cracked the door to see Ryan about to leave. "Hey." I said opening the door.

Ryan looked up and smiled, "I wanted to give your present to you early, so you can wear it out." he said pulling out a black box. He handed it to me with a grin.

The box held one of the most beatiful necklace I'd ever seen.

"The two hearts represent ours, because they're intertwined." Ryan smiled kissing my cheek.I was near tears as I reached on my tip-toes to kiss him.

"I love you George Ryan Ross."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this one :)
comments?
thanks!