Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Sweetie, You Had Me.

I must admit, I'm in love with my own sins.

As the four of us walked down Fremont street, I hummed Build God, Then We'll Talk. The Plaza Hotel was in sight as we turned the corner onto Main Street.

Brendon and Ryan walked up to the desk to get the keys for our two rooms. Audrey and I stood in the lobby looking around.

"Brendon told me what you and Ryan did." Audrey said casually. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"He did?" I mouthed. She nodded and smiled. "I think it's funny."

Funny? She thinks its funny?

"What did he tell you we did?" I asked.

"Well, he told me that when you passed out it was because he kissed you." she said looking at me funny.

I inwardly sighed thanking the gods he didn't tell her the big thing.

Ryan walked over to me dangling a shiny gold key. I smiled ready for anything that could happen.

As we walked up the giant staircase I slipped my hand in Ryan's. Our room was on the right, the number 212 was plated in gold across the door.Ryan opened the door allowing me to walk through. The bed was the center of the room taking up most of the space.I sat my over-night bag on the floor and looked around. The suite was astounding.

Ryan hugged my waist from behind whispering something that I was to absorbed in the beauty of the room to hear. He lead me to the bed and sat us down. He smiled when I looked up.

"Your spoiling me, Ry." I blushed when he kissed my cheek. "Your worth it." he promised.

There was an anxious knock at our door then it flung open,Brendon had allowed himself in.

"Are you guys ready?" he asked tapping he's imaginary wrist watch.

"Brendon, we aren't going to the casino. I made reservations for Melissa and I to eat out." Ryan said standing up and bringing me with him.

Brendon huffed and left the room mumbling.

"You made reservations?" I smiled. Ryan nodded and handed me the clutch purse I'd brought.
---
"Fire? Sounds exotic." I laughed at the name of the resturant as we walked in.

I was stunned when I realized that we were in a hibachi grill.

"Oh, Ryan." I laid my head on he's shoulder. One of my many dreams was to try sushi.

"Happy Birthday, babe." He smiled looking down at me.

A waitress seated us and put menus next to the plates. Eagerly I opened mine to all the different Japanese meals. I was happy to see California Rolls at the top of the list.

Everything blurred after eating the sushi. I vaguely remember Ryan taking me to Rouge, a club not far from our hotel, and the first sip of my apple martini.

So, I broke my only rule, don't get drunk and do something stupid...
♠ ♠ ♠
So... =)
I totally love you guys!
I hope that everyone likes this one.
It seems little choppy to me.
I didn't have time to like focus and brain storm but I like the end product Image