Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 3



I made my way to my next class, English and sat in the second-to-last row.
Seats filled up all around me except for the one on my right, which had a new English book on it, a sharp pencil, and a notebook with the emblem of our school on it.

I took out my drawing pad and started working on my sketch of a boquet of black roses. I vaugly regestered Sister Margret come into the room.
I didn't bother to look up.

She clapped her hands, signaling us to be quiet.

"Boys, we a have a new student in our class today. His name is Sonny Moore. Now, Sonny just moved here and is new to the religion so please, lets try to be nice!
Mr. Moore, you may go take your seat by Mr. Way, over there."

Oh, great. So on top of all the crap I've already gone through today, now I have to sit by a boy named Sonny. This day just keeps getting better and better.

I finally looked up and locked eyes with Sonny Moore. I instantly took back what I had just thought.

Sonny had beautiful, dark eyes twinged, unfortunitly, with sadness. But the sadness only made his eyes look more beautiful and ... mysterious.
He had long, shiny, black hair and snakebite peircings set on full, rosy lips.

His lips...

I was overcome with a sudden urge to touch him, run my fingers through his hair, brush my pale, thin lips against his full, pink ones.

I tore my eyes away from his and lowered them back to my sketch, more than a little frightened by my sudden, overwhelming, animal-like urges.

I quickly glanced back up for one more fast look and saw that he was still staring at me; a twinkle in his mysterious eyes, a soft smile playing over his beautiful lips.
Then, he looked away.

I had a new idea for a picture. I turned back to it.


Sonny's POV

I couldn't help but let my heart beat a little faster as I took my seat next to him.

He was probably the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen.
With his hazel eyes and the beautiful way his black hair contrasted with his pale skin.
He was simply beautiful.

Oh, Sonny. Sounds like someone has a crush...

I chuckled softly to myself and sat by Gerard.

Sister Margret started rambling on about some grammer crap, and I tried to listen-I really did!- but I always found myself sneaking peeks at Gerard.

Finally I just gave up on trying to focus on English -I mean, really! How can she expect me to focus when when she placed me by Mr. Sexalicious over here?!- and I just looked at Gerard.

He, apparently, had all his attention set on whatever he was drawing because I tried to get his attention by whispering "Pst!" about six times.
I was leaning over to poke him in the arm when I saw what he was drawing.
I gasped slightly and sat back in my chair, completely and utterly shocked.

It was me.