Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 5


Sonny's POV
"I won." I declared as we slowed down and started walking down the sidewalk.

"You did not." He said as he turned towards me.
"You cheated." He said accusingly. I could tell he was resisting to smile.

"How did I cheat? I was the first one out the door!"
I know he was just kidding but I argued anyway.

"You just did. 'Cause I always win." He looked at me, smirking again.
He makes smirking sexy.
Hell, he could make picking your nose sexy, as long as he was the one doing it!

"Psht, whatever." I blew it off and continued walking.

He then shoved me playfully but ended up knocking me over!

"Oh, shit! Sonny, I'm sorry!" He cried as he grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up.

I didn't let go of his hands.

"It's fine, Gerard...Really, it is." I reassured him, looking into his eyes.

He stared back a moment but then blushed and looked down, pulling his hands from mine.

We continued walking, making some-what awkward conversation until we turned the corner onto a residential street.

Gerard pointed to a small white house with green shutters and a garden in front.
"That's my house. Do you wanna go there? My mom's at work and my little brother's at school so it should be empty right now."

He looked at me expectedly.

"Yeah, sure." I said, unsure of what else I could say.

We walked towards the house.
Gerard's POV

I turned the key in the door, it creaked as it opened.

I frowned when I heard familier laughter drift out of the living room.

"C'mon, Sonny." I said and grasped the sleeve of his shirt, pulling him into the house.
I could tell he was a bit unnerved by the laughter since I told his the house would be empty.

We walked into the living room where Bob, Salene, and Ayden and Ryann were sitting on the couch.
Ray and Lil A were snuggling contendly in a big chair. (A/N: I didn't forgt you, Tiger. You come in in a different part, I have it all planned out.)

"Ray...this is not what I gave you the key for." I had a bit of anger mounting in my chest, but I pushed it away and offered a weary half-smile.
"Seriously, guys. I gave you the key for times when I would actually be home."

Ray started "Well, we had the day off at our school and you have the best movies so..." He trailed off.
Ray, Lil A, Ayden, Ryann, Bob and Salene all went Newark's public high school.

Ryann snuggled loser to Ayden and buried one of her hands in his black and red hair.
"Please, Gee. Don't be pissed. We just wanted to watch a movie." She pleaded.

I gave an annoyed sigh.
"Whatever. It's fine."

Lil A pulled her head up from where it had been resting on Ray's chest.
She pointed at Sonny.
"Whose he?" she asked, pushing a blond strand of hair out of her eye.

"This," I moved behind Sonny and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Is Sonny Moore." I finished proudly.

Each of them said a 'hello' or acknowledment of Sonny's presence.

Sonny started to whisper in my ear.
I could fell his hot breath and his lips softly brush against my earlobe.
It made me shiver.

"Yeah, but Gee, I can call you that, right?" He asked before going on.

I swallowed and whispered "Yes."

He continued.
"I don't know any of their names."
He gestured with a tilt of his head.

"Oh." I nodded and pointed each of them out to him.
"Well, this is Ray and his girlfriend, Lil A. And thats Bob and Ayden and their girlfriends, Salene and Ryann."

"Ok...well, hey." He said, and waved nervously at them.

I could feel his growing discomfert and decided that maybe I should have the rest go.

"Hey, guys, Sonny and I have to work on some stupid school essay so you need to go now." I told them.

Salene raised her eyebrows and smirked.
"Ok, then," she said. "we'll go so you can work on your essay. Have fun."
She winked and they all started to get up and migrate toward the door.

"Call me later, man!" Bob yelled before he shut the door behind them all.

We were alone.

I looked at Sonny and he looked back.

"So...do you wanna go see my room?"
=]