Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 8

Sonny's POV

I walked through the door into my house, still in a slightly dazed state from Gerard's sudden kiss.
Which I liked very much, by the way.

"Hey, honey! How was your first day of school?" my mom called from the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.
It smelled really good.

"It was great, mom." I said and started my way up the stairs.

"Oh, thats good. Meet any nice boys?"

I smiled to myself. "Yes, mom. Yes, I did."

"Good. I'm glad you have friends."

I ran up the stairs two at a time and locked myself in my room.

I pulled out my cell phone and dailed in the familer numbers.

Ringing....
Ringing...
Ringing...

"Hey, this is Matt." said the voice on the other end.

"Hey Matt. Guess who." I said, grinning.

"Shit, Sonny! How are you doin man? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up your phone..." Matt's vioce took on a whiny tone.

"I was in school, dumbass. Of course I didn't pick up." I could hear a girl yelling in the backround. Psht, Tiger (A/N: You wanted me to call you that, right? Just PM if you didn't and I'll go back and edit it.)

Matt talked away from the phone to her, "Tiger. Nooo. I wanna talk to Sonny. In a minute. Ow, what the hell, Tiger, stop biting me! Here then, take the damn phone."

He handed it off to her and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Heyy, Sonny baby. Whatcha doin'?" she said, giggling.

"Don't let Matt hear you call me that," I warned her "He'll be jealouse."

"No he wont. He knows I'm just playing. I'm all Matt's. That's why only I get to bite him." She said. I could practically feel her smiling.

"Tiger, you're a goofball." I said, stating the obvious. "I miss you guys so much."

Her tone became more serious. "We miss you too, Sonny. Life's more boring here, without you."

"Yeah?" I asked, secretly thrilled that they actually missed me.

"Uhh, yeah. We all miss our little Sonny-bear."

"Which is why..." I heard Matt say in the backround, urging Tiger to go on.

"Which is why Matt and I are coming to visit you this weekend!" She yelled loudly into the phone.

I smiled hugely, very excited. "Are you serious? I love you guys!"

"Yep, totally serious." She said, souding totally serious.

"That's so great..." I said, smiling genuinly.

I heard Matt giggling in the backround and Tiger suddenly said softly "Uhh...Sonny, I have to go. I'll call you back later." and she hung up abruptly.

I layed back on my bed and quickly drfited off to sleep, the days events swirling my head.