"Be the Bella to My Edward."

Him

“Have you seen him yet!” My friend Amber exclaimed to me as we were walking down the sidewalk that led to our overcrowded school.

“No. Not yet but he can’t be any different than the rest of the boys.” I said questionably as we continued to walk.

“He’s not that different! Its just… you’ve seen those movies right. The ones where there’s always that ’loner’ guy. The one that just doesn’t fit in.”

“He’s that kind of boy?” I asked Amber.

“Yeah, he’s totally your type Sam!”

Totally my type…

I didn’t know I had a ‘type’. I’m just the normal girl. You know, that girl you always see but doesn’t talk, the one that always wants to say something but can’t because of her friends talking over her. Yeah, that’s me. I’m not that different. I mean, I have friends, a wonderful family, and a all around good life but I wonder what his is like. Does he have a family? Even if he’s a loner does he have any friends at all? So many questions…

“HEY SAM! YOU STILL HERE ON EARTH”

I almost jumped ten feet when Amber screamed that in my ear.

“We’re here! Come on or you’ll be late!”
We walked up the steps of the old high school building and entered it. As soon as we got in there I went to my locker and emptied the worn out books and notebooks that were in my locker and grabbed my book for first period. The one I hated the most. English.

When I walked through the door to the classroom, the bell hadn’t rang yet so I took my seat at the back of the room and sat down and scanned the room looking at my classmates. One of them caught my eye…

It was him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't write this story anymore. I started to write it back in January of 2009 and it find of got lost. So, yeah.