Status: finished

What is Destiny Going to Do With Us?

Let's Talk

I didn’t respond at first; I was shocked. But then I kissed him back.
Why was garret kissing me?
This was wrong! Or, wasn’t it?
Garret was making my head spin, for most ridiculous it sounds, but he was.
He got apart. I just looked at him before reacting.
I shook my head, took my stuff and stood up.

“I…I have to go…” I babbled.
“Where?” he smirked.
“Bathroom. Bye.” I said before walking away.
My cheeks were burning again. What have just happened?! Now I was really confused. I got inside the bathroom, looking at my image in the mirror.
I sighed heavily, pulling my brown hair in a pony tail.
I got out of the bathroom, bumping into someone.

“Sorry…” I said.
“Hi cricket.” I looked up, it was john.
“Oh, hi john.”
“How are ya?” I sighed again.
“Not so well. Let’s say confused.” He took me by one arm, leading me towards the stairs, and sat down there.
“What happened?”
“Garret happened.” I whispered.
“What did that moron do?” he quirked an eyebrow.
“You know I went on a date with him, because of a bet we did with pat.” He nodded. “Well, we just fought on that stupid dinner, but at the end he apologized to me for fighting. Then, today I told pat, and he won’t stop telling me that I like garret, so Mrs. Schuler let me out of class, and then there was garret, we began arguing again, and then he kissed me! And I’m really confused.” I said desperately. He opened his eyes widely.
“Wow, breathe Claire. Calm down.”
“I can’t!” my voice cracked but I wouldn’t cry.
“I don’t know if I really like him like pat was saying, or I don’t, or if he’s the one who likes me.”

“Maybe you do like him, but you’re just denying it because is garret.” John said calmly.
A single tear rolled down my face. I rapidly whipped it away. John noticed it, and engulfed me in a big hug.
“But, if that’s the case, why would garret want to be with someone like me?” I whispered. He looked me up and down.
“You’re okay. I mean, you’re not an ugly girl, you have amazing honey eyes, and you’re not fat, including the fact that you’re really intelligent. I feel completely gay talking about this, but you know it’s true.” I laughed.
“Thanks, johnoh.” I smiled.
“Hey, no problem.” He hugged me once again.

The bell rang.
“Okay, I have math and I can’t skip it.” He said. I chuckled.
“Sure. Bye johnoh and thanks again.”
“Yeah, bye.” He stood, and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
little bit short hope u like it though:)