Status: finished

What is Destiny Going to Do With Us?

Why Me?

“Hey Claire, what happened? Are you okay?” pat asked me. We were walking to the cafeteria.
“no.” I said dryly.
He looked at me surprised.
“Are you…mad at me?”
“Yeah, I actually am! Because of what happened this morning, a bunch of shit has happened to me! Starting with garret kissing me, to say the least.” I spat angrily.
“Wow, okay. Sorry.” He put his hand in the air. “What happened Claire? Wait…GARRET KISSED YOU?!” he screamed.
A lot of people gave us weird looks.
I hit my forehead with my hand.
“Thanks, pat. Now everybody knows.” I sighed.
“Why did he…do you…why?”
“And you think I have any idea of it?! He just took my head in his hands and kissed me.”
“Sorry…the only thing I don’t understand is why it is my fault?”
“Because, if you had stopped bugging me at class, I wouldn’t have screamed, the teacher wouldn’t have kicked me out of class, garret wouldn’t have kissed me, and none of this shit would’ve happened!” I said irritated.
“What did I told ya about breathing Claire?” I turned around, it was johnoh.
I hugged him tight, hiding my face on his chest.

“Hi john. Sorry, I’m stressed again.” I sighed.
“Why?” Kennedy asked. When did he get here?
“And now I have to stay after school with garret.” I whined ignoring Kenny’s question.
“Huh? Mind to explain?” he asked again.
“Hey you didn’t tell me that part. Staying?” pat replied. We sat down at an empty table to eat.
“Sorry! We fought at physics and Mrs. Coslow sent us to the principal’s office, we began fighting again, and then she told us that we had to stay after school, and make some kind of work until we can withstand each other.” I said.
“Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?!” Kenny asked irritated. Johnoh sighed.
“She and garret kissed, then they fought at class, were sent to the principal’s, and now they have to stay after school.” He said.
“Oh, I see.”
Pat rolled his eyes.
“Glad you finally understood Kenny, now someone wants to kill me?” I asked overreacting.
“Oh, c’mon cricket, you can do it. It’s just garret. Ignore him and that’s it.” Pat said simply.
“That’s the thing! I can’t ignore him. I can’t because I have to see his face every fucking day after school until we get along well.”
“And talking about that bitch, here he comes!” Kenny said.
I groaned.
“Okay guys, nice to see you but I have to go now. Bye!” I said standing up, and walking away.

That afternoon, I walked to the cafeteria and saw garret waiting at the door.
Yes, this day could get even worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are well recieved ;D