Status: finished

What is Destiny Going to Do With Us?

Whoops!

“Hello guys. We’re not using the kitchen anymore, due to the fact that you made a great mess yesterday…so today, you’re making an activity at the gym, but you’ll need some footballs so please go for them, and don’t close the room’s door with you inside.”
We walked to the little room, Garrett behind me.

I opened the door, walking inside to get the balls, hearing a door closing.
Fuck.
Why didn’t it surprise me?
“Garrett, didn’t you hear Mrs. Jackson? Now we’re stuck here!” I replied. He didn’t seem to care.
“What?” I asked curious. He was looking at me, a smirk plastered on his face. He got close to me, I stepped back.
“G-Garrett, wha-“he pressed his lips to mine roughly. I didn’t respond at first, but then I kissed him back, putting my hands around his neck. he put his hands to my waist.
“Garrett we really shouldn’t.” I mumbled between his lips.
“Why?” he asked, now kissing my neck.
“Uh, maybe because our principal is out there?” I said sarcastically.
He kissed me again.
“I really don’t care.” He mumbled.
He pinned me against the wall, deepening the kiss.
Okay, I had to admit it, I was enjoying this.

The door opened, our heads snapped to its direction, showing Mrs. Jackson.
Garrett released me.
“I-I…okay, I see you are starting to…appreciate each other now.” She babbled.
I just looked at the floor biting my lower lip, my cheeks were burning. Garrett scratched the back of his head.
“I…think you can g-go now.” Mrs. Jackson said she was still astonished.
I walked towards the door always looking at the floor, Garrett hot on my heels.
I took my things, and left the gym.
“Claire, wait!” I stopped, waiting till he reached me, and then walking again. I got to the parking lot, spotting my car.

“Now you’re not talking to me?” he asked. I turned around, facing him.
“Why did you do it?”
“Here we go again…can you please stop fighting?”
“I’m not fighting; I just want to know why you did it.” I replied.
He didn’t respond.
“Forget it. I have to go anyway.” I opened the door of my car.
“Just think about the good part.” He finally said.
“Which good part?”
“There’s now a reason for Mrs. Jackson to think we’re no longer fighting, and that could give us a chance to get out of this shit of staying after school.” He said.
“Huh? Garrett maybe now she’s thinking we have some king of mental problem or something like that.”
“Claire you’re exaggerating everything A LOT. You know that’s not happening.” He replied, I sighed.
“Maybe…” I whispered.
He put one finger under my chin, raising my head to look at him.
“Then don’t worry.” He said simply, getting closer.
“I, uh…have to go. Bye.” I got inside of the car, closing the door and starting it.
“Hey!” he replied.
“Sorry!” I said before getting away.
I was being kind of silly playing this with Garrett. We both knew I’m not like this. Or, at least I didn’t want to.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please!