Runaway Love

When You Assume

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing. I then got up only to realize that I could sleep for like another two hours or so. And with that I turned my alarm off and snuggled back into bed.

The next time I woke up it was around 7:30 instead of 6 like before. And this time it was due to harsh banging on my door.

"Gerard, you have school today!" My mother yelled from the other side of the door. Shit, I forgot to tell her I was leaving. And that Frank was sleeping over.

"No I don't mom!" I yelled back and pried myself out of bed and went to throw on some clothes so I could explain to her.

I walked over to my dresser and noticed that they were open and messy like someone had gone through them. Mikey. I then decided to screw it and just go out in my boxers. Hey, my mom washed me as a baby, ain't nothin' she hasn't seen before.

I opened the door to reveal my mother glaring at me. I decided to come out with it.

"Mom, Natalie, Frank and I are running away." She looked dumbfound.

"Gerard, I know I said I would always support you whether you were gay or straight or bi or anything, but 2 partners? Really, I think you should think this through before you all elope together." Now I was dumbfounded. She put her hand on my shoulder. "And I mean really think about it, hun." That being said, she left to go get her coat and purse.

"I'm going to work, darling, so you do what you like, but think it over real good first, okay?" She turned to look at me as I was still gaping in the hallway.

"Bye, mom." I waved in a daze.

She was almost out the door when she remembered something and turned back to tell me. "Oh, and clean up the sheets on the couch, I don't know what they're doing there, but put them away, please." I nodded and she left.

Wait, she didn't know what they were doing there?

I went into the living room and sure enough we were negative one Frank. Nat was not gonna be happy about this. I decided to search the house before jumping to conclusions.

And now that I've search the house I can jump to conclusions!

What if he committed suicide? What if someone broke in and kidnapped him? What if his father found him and kidnapped him? Or even worse, beat him to death?

My thoughts raced until I remembered that I hadn't check one place, Mikey's room. But why would he be there? Unless they had sex last night.

I ran up to Mikey's room praying he wouldn't be there, but sure enough he was sprawled on the floor fast asleep with Carlos snuggled up to him. Mikey was gone because he had school but the bed was in ruins. I tiptoed to it and check for any sign of sex, condoms, cum on the sheets. No, they had been clean.

Then, just my luck, Carlos woke up, and in his doing so woke up Frank who looked at me confused.

"Who are you, why are you so tall and what are you doing in my room?" he asked sleepily. If he hadn't fucked Mikey the night before, he would be so cute right now.

"What are you doing on the floor of my brother's room with no clothes on?" I challenged him.

He looked around and answered all his questions. Then looked under the sheets that were covering him and glared up at me.

"Who said I was naked?" he whipped back the sheets to reveal that it was just his shirt that was discarded.

"Well…I had just assumed you had left your clothes off from last night." I looked at the floor, suddenly intimidated by Frank who seemed to be back to his bitchy, me-hating self.

"When you assume you make and ass out of-wait, why, what happened last night that I would have my clothes off?" He stared at me, hatred and horror behind his beautiful green eyes.

"Didn't you and Mikey fuck?" I was starting to doubt my original thoughts.

"Uhm, no?" He seemed doubtful as well, but didn't want me to see. There was also a hint of anger in his voice.

"Oh, okay." I said and began making my way downstairs, feeling sheepish and stupid, but most of all hurt that I may never get on Pan-Franki-Frank's good-side again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took months guys, something pretty bad happened and I just finished mulling things over and getting everything out of the way, luckily my lovely girlfriend stuck with me and helped me through it and we are still going very strong.

I hope to give you all another update today because I'll be busy the whole week because Kali has off, so I'll try my best!

Please comment, I'll love you forever!