The Darkest Red

I Believe I'm Falling For You, Will You Catch Me?

I blushed cherry red.

Casey smiled at me and captured my lips with hers. She leaned in closer. I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. She licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and explored. I pushed my tongue against hers and we wrestled for dominance. Casey rolled us off the couch and we ended up with her on top of me.

"Girls, what's going on down there? Are you alright?" my mother called down the stairs.
"We're fine mom! I just fell off the couch, Casey hit me with a pillow!" I yelled back breathlessly.

Casey giggled. I glared at her and she pouted, so I kissed her softly.

"Well, that was fun," she whispered. I nodded and blushed again.
"Aweee," she said softly.
"I think I'm falling in love with you Casey Marie Williams. Will you catch me?" I said.
"I believe I'm falling in love with you too. Of course I'll catch you baby," Casey replied and kissed my trembling lips.

I smiled and she got off me and helped me up. We sat on the couch holding hands and watching movies until she had to go home.

I got a call at 3:30 the next morning from he father telling me she was in the hospital. She had tried to kill herself and luckily not succeeded. I drove quickly to the hospital she was in and ran to the nurses desk and asked where she was.

"I'm sorry miss, only family can see her at this point. You can come back at the regular visiting hours if you would like," the nurse said sweetly.
"I'm her sister," I lied.
"Oh, I'm sorry miss. I'll get the room number for you straight away," the nurse said in her sickeningly sweet voice again.
"Room 667 miss. Would you like someone to show you there?" She asked. I shook my head quickly and tried to walk calmly but as soon as I was out of the view of the nurses station I hurriedly ran to the elevator and pressed the up button and the button for the sixth floor. The elevator ride up seemed to take forever. I ran down one hall way and looked for room 667.

654. 653. 652 fuck.
I ran back down the hall way and into another one.
660. 661. 662. 663. 664. 665. 666. 667

I ran into the room and saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I rushed with posting these chapters but that's cause I had them typed on my computer already. Shall I continue babes? Comments and messages. After all, how do I know if you like it if you don't let me know? I see how many people read this. Can you just please comment? Once?

<3 Frankie bby