Found You

Oh, mother.

Five days had passed and once again it was finally Saturday.

It was ten thirty in the morning when I awoke, excited about seeing Gerard today. Although I see him every day, today was special, today was a day that we could laze around and not have to keep an eye on the back of our freaking heads when we snuggle up.

I pushed myself out of bed and picked up my phone, typing out a text. 'G, this is your wake up call, I'm up, there for, so are you x'

I hit send and headed for the shower. When I got out, smelling slightly like strawberries, I looked at my phone; one new message was awaiting me.

'Oh, I see, that's how it is? Well screw you I have been up since seven! X'

I giggled, wrapping my towel around me and text back:

'I'll be over in about an hour' I wrote, tapping send and then taking my time to get dressed, add make up, do hair and freshen up.

After a quick call to my dad, I started walking to Gerard's house, the brief ten minute walk turned into a trip back home when I realised I had left my money there. Finally I arrived at his house. I rang the bell and moments later the door opened.

"Hey" he said, his eyes wide.

"You look... scared"

He stepped outside and whispered "My mom is here"

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and pointed towards the street "Want to call me when the coast is clear?"

"No, no" He waved his hands around "Come in... Just be warned..."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow and stepped in after him.

"Yeah, it's okay" He said, closing the door behind him and whispering further "I weighed out the options..."

"And the verdict is?" I replied, taking my coat off.

"I'm going to have to hope that Alicia is as trust worthy as I thought cause my mom knows everything and if I try to lie to her she will figure it out" he nodded, taking my coat and putting it in the walk-in.

I took a deep breath. "So what are you going to say?"

"That... You know" He shrugged.

I felt myself grin "No, I don't"

He sighed, grinning too "That I'm dating again..."

"Wow, that's going to go down well..." I said, taking another breath.

"Don't worry, Okay? Just go with it" He nodded.

I nodded back and followed him as he walked down the hall and into the living room where there was a bleach blond haired woman sitting on the couch sipping a cup of something.

She turned her head when she saw us walk in and smiled. "Hello" She said warmly "Who's this, Gerard?"

"Mom, this is Munro and vice versa" He said, waving a hand two and from.

I reached out my hand and shook hers "Nice to meet you..."

"Donna" she said with a smile "Or mom, what ever you like"

I laughed a little, nervously, and sat in the armchair next to the couch she was sitting on.

"So what brings you here?" She asked, looking at me patiently.

I opened my mouth to speak, not sure what I was going to say but thankfully Gerard stepped in. "Munro is... The girl I'm dating, mom"

Her smile faded a little and she looked between us. "Munro... is your assistant" she nodded.

"That's right..." He nodded, seemingly scared that she was about to explode.

By the redness rising in her face, he was right.

"Your young assistant... Gerard?" Her tone got high pitched as she looked sternly at him.

"That's right" he nodded again.

"A word... in the kitchen?" She said, standing up and slamming her cup on the table so hard that a little of the contents spilled onto the table.

He sighed and gave me a 'sorry' look before walking into the hall, his mother in tow.

I bit the inside of my lip and stood up, waiting until I heard the kitchen door shut and some shouting arise before walking out into the hallway and up the stairs, not wanting to be in the way when the argument is over. I got to his bedroom and flopped on his bed.

The large number of cigarette buts in the ashtray made me light up a fresh cigarette, I opened the window a little, allowing the cold air in and smoke out.

My eyes fell on the scene outside when the front door opened. Donna walked out, huffing and puffing and Gerard followed her, slightly amused.

"Come on, Ma" He called as she walked to her car. "You don't hate her, so what's the problem?"

"She is very young... You'll only end up getting hurt again" She hissed. "She doesn't know about relationships, she is barely an adult!"

"And yet she can do her job better than most people, she can't drink legally but hell, is that really a bad thing?" He sighed and tilted his head.

"Just..." Donna let out a growl of frustration and sat in her car. "We'll talk about this another time"

"Love you, Ma" he said, waving at her teasingly as she drove off. He watched her drive away and then came into the house.

"Munro?" he called, shutting the door.

"I'm up here" I yelled back after a pause.

"Hiding?"

I heard him coming up the stairs and tilted my head. "A little" I replied.

He pushed the door open and I pouted "So... didn't go down that well?"

He shook his head but smiled "She always comes around..."

"Really?"

"Really" he nodded and sat on the bed. "So let's forget that just happened..."

I nodded and stubbed out my cigarette. "What would you like to do today?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Um... make babies?" He joked.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrugged and looked up at him. "Why not"

He laughed and kissed the side of my head "Let's just laze around today"

I smiled widely "Sounds like a plan, we can watch some movies and all that jazz"

He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer "Did you bring Pyjamas?"

"I brought a tank top and some shorts..." I said and hugged him back.

"Good enough, get in them" He said, standing up. "Pyjama day!"

I cheered and stood up, walking out of the room and downstairs to the closet where my bag was. I took out the clothes and went back upstairs to the bathroom where I changed, very glad that I took the time to shave my legs in the shower.

"Looking good" I said, walking into his bedroom as he pulled his top off.

"Oh you pervert" he said, pulling a tee on.

"Yeah I timed that well, huh?" I giggled, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his middle as he pulled a zip up hoodie on.

"Hello" he sang, almost seductively.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Hi"

"Come here often?" He placed his hands on my hips and leaned his head down slightly.

I pushed myself onto my tip toes slightly and pressed my lips to his. He groaned and pulled his lips away, only to wrap his arms around me. "You drive me crazy"

"I do not" I protest, running my fingers down his back.

"Why is it that when ever we discuss watching a movie, you get me all hot?" He asks, pulling away and walking over to the stereo.

"Because I secretly hate movies?"

He turned the stereo on, it was an old rock band that I could never remember the name of.

"You think?" He laughed coming back and taking both of my hands, placing them on the back of his neck.

"Maybe" I giggle, kissing him back when he leans in.

"Tell me when to stop" He whispered.

"Huh?" I asked, then giggled when he lifted me up and dropped me gently on the bed. "Oh, I see"
♠ ♠ ♠
haha yes, im cruel.