Found You

Can't Wait.

I lay down on the bed sheets, my stomach flipping and turning by the second; biting my lip softly, I let my body melt into the cool fabric, his own moving to cover mine, lightly. Being the gentleman that he is, he waited for me to move things along.

His lips brushed over mine, but teasingly, not letting me have quite what I wanted. So, I took what I wanted. As his lips tickled mine, I arched my back a little and pushed a kiss onto his lips. He told me that we should wait only one week ago. Now I'm pushing things forward with out hesitation and he isn't protesting.

Not daring to break the kiss, he moved, slowly. Keeping me in his arms, he laid by my side, his arm under my neck while the other travelled up and down my waist. His hands felt so good against me – his hands were coarse, weathered. I smiled into the kiss, inching closer to him. I felt his lips twitch into a grin as his arms enfolded me, and he deepened the kiss.

His movements were firm, but so gentle. I felt pressure at my lips, and moved to accept him, my head spinning as he took over, his lips parting softly around mine. His heart was purring against mine...

I shuffled a little when he put his weight on his arm, towering over me a little. I looked up to his eyes; they were looking right down at mine and the corners of his sweet lips curled into a smile.

I tensed a little in surprise when his fingertips started to trail onto the skin of my stomach, raising my loose tank top with it. He stopped when he touched the centre of my bra and moved his hand around my ribs to my back, his fingertips tracing little shapes on my skin.

My own hands travelled up his back, trembling slightly, then around to his shoulders where I pushed his hoodie down his arms. I sighed happily against his lips when he brought his hand down my back and tucked his fingertips into the waist of my shorts.

I felt his chest rise and fall against mine as he shifted his weight once again and pressed his lips to my neck. Instantly I felt my breathing get shallower, my heart racing.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered, parting my legs around his hips.

"If you are," he responded. His breath tickled my cheek as he ran his hand up my waist, bringing my top with it and this time pulling it over my head.

I bit my lip when he lowered himself and started leaving a trail of kisses across my chest, then back up to my lips where we became even more breathless, fumbling at each others clothes until they were spread across the floor and bed.

"One hundred percent?" He asked in a soft voice. I kicked lightly at the sheets, nodding, kissing the side of his face when he hooked his fingers under my knee, lifting it slightly around his waist.

I could feel him pressing against me.

"I'm sure," I breathed, cupping his face in my hands and bringing him to my lips, kissing him. He nuzzled his face against mine, whispering wordless affection against my lips. His arms held me tighter, cradling me – and I gasped into the kiss when I finally felt him push into me.

"You okay, sugar?" he whispered. In response, I pushed my lips onto his harder, my body tightening around his. I brought my legs around his back, pulling him closer, telling him I was more than okay, that everything was perfect.

We moved together, soft moans carried out on our breathing. I forgot where his body ended and mine began; I forgot everything. All I was aware of was his body, locked into mine, closer and deeper than I've ever known.

I didn't have a clue what 'making love' meant. Now I do.

Hours later, we lay on our backs under tangled sheets, staring at the ceiling and watching smoke curl up from our cigarettes.

"I," he started, turning his head lazily, "Am exhausted."

I giggled and turned my head, the tip of my nose brushing his. "Me too..." He smiled and took a sharp breath as if to say something and then paused.

"You are on birth control right?"

"No, what's that?" I joked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm young, but not stupid."

"Just checking," he defended, smiling like an idiot. "I feel like getting some food soon."

He yawned and turned to his side, draping his arm over my stomach. I found his palm, pushing my hand into his; his hand folded over mine completely.

"Let's go to your mother’s house," I said, slightly amused.

"Oh, we should. See how long it takes for her to smack me," he chuckled. I kissed his forehead when he kissed my shoulder.

"Where shall we go to get food?"

"Italian?"

"Sure," I nodded. "I warn you, though. I like dishes with garlic in them."

"So do I, we can stink together," he said. He shuffled out of the bed, picking up a pair of boxers before he stood up. "I would have shown you my nakedness... but I think you have had enough today..." I giggled and sat up, wrapping the comforter around me and standing.

"I might explode if I see you naked again"

"Don't worry, it's a common side effect," he shrugged, making his way to the bathroom. I watched him move, muscles moving under his slender shoulders. Not an inch of effort wasted to get from where he was to where he wanted to be.

That made me blush all over again.

"Want to come and shower with me?” he asked. “I know it's risky, seeing me naked again..."

"I'll take the risk..."
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go! x