Found You

Lets act it out.

Sunday went by with out a hitch, although I didn't go over to Gerard's we spent a little time on the phone.

It was Monday and after saying goodbye to my father at seven AM, I was on my way to work to get an early start, get the paper work out of the way and all that. The real reason is that it's far less nerve wracking to be in the office before Gerard gets there for some reason... Also... it gave me a chance to put a little fruit bowl together for him. Just a light morning snack, it's not obvious is it?

I went to the store and brought a couple of apples, grapes, strawberries and a slice of melon, when I got to work I cut it all up and placed it into two separate bowls. I ate mine slowly as I did the paper work and placed his bowl next to his computer at his side of the desk.

Ten minutes late the door clicked open and Gerard came in. I tried not to look back as I was smiling so widely that I looked like a dork.

"Hey sugar" He said, leaning down and kissing the top of my head before taking his jacket off.

I coughed, almost choking on the piece of fruit I was eating when he did.

"Wow, I've never gotten that reaction before" he said, coming around to sit on his chair.

"We're at work... you can't do that here" I whispered harshly.

He leaned over the desk a little "Oh yeah, I forgot the staff could see through the four walls surrounding us right now" He whispered, raising an eye brow. "We're fine in here"

I blushed a little and nodded at the bowl on his side of the desk "I got you some breakfast"

He looked over to it and smiled. "Munro, you're so sweet" he said and picked up his fork "I didn't have time for breakfast this morning"

I stood up and picked up my empty bowl "That's okay, Do you want a coffee?"

He nodded, his mouth full of fruit "please" he said and started looking over the paper work I was doing as I left the room.

I washed up the bowl while the coffee was brewing, smiling to myself.

"Hey"

I looked over my shoulder to see one of the artists coming in with drawing ink all over her arm and tee shirt.

"Hey" I said, quickly moving away from the sink "Accident?" I nodded to her tee and reached for some paper towels.

"Unfortunately" She laughed and started washing her arm. I broke off a few sheets and handed them to her when she had cleaned up her arm. "Oh, thanks"

"That's fine" I said, shrugging "Do you need a shirt? I know it's weird cause I don't know you but I have a tee on under my blouse that you could borrow if you want? It's just a black one..."

"Really? You're so kind" She smiled "That would be great if I could, dude"

I nodded and then made my way to the bathroom "I'll be right back" I said, noticing we were the same size, apart from the bump on her tummy... obviously a small baby bump.

When I got back to the office, Gerard had laid out a roll of paper.

"Oh, new project?" I asked, noticing him sketching out a few outlines of mannequins.

"That's right" He nodded "I'm trying to think up some characters... It's a good job I have some one to model off"

"So cheesy" I said, placing his coffee on the desk along with mine.

"Oh I just got a call from one of the artists downstairs... Alicia? She said to thank you again" He said, putting his pencil down.

"Oh is that her name? Yeah she spilled ink all over herself so I leant her a shirt" I said and smiled "She seems nice"

"You know she is my sister in law?" He said, talking dangerously "You... didn't say too much, did you?"

"Alicia is your sister in law? Oh she's pregnant... it all fits in now" I said, closing his door and walking to his side of the desk, sitting on it. "Of course I didn't say anything"

He leaned back in his seat and placed his hand on my knee "Sorry... Paranoid..." he excused and leaned forward again, kissing my knee through my black jeans.

The phone rang again, startling both of us. He reached over and picked it up after a couple of rings, of course I listened into his side of the conversation.

"Hello, Gerard Way speaking... Oh hello... Sure... Yes I understand"

He looked at me, smiling a little and then, keeping his serious tone. "Yes I'll do that, Sir... If you give me your home number I'll be able to contact her if need be"

I raised an eye brow and pushed myself off of the desk, sitting in my own chair and sipping my coffee.

He put down the phone a short while later and giggled "Guess who that was?"

"Mother Mary?"

"No, That was your father" He smirked. "he just asked me if I would be able to check in on you some nights and make sure you are okay for the next couple of weeks"

"Oh if only he knew" I said, not surprised at all.

"Knew what? That I'm making moves on his daughter?" He sighed and licked his lips "All in all, Were both adults... legally"

"What do you mean by that? I'm mentally an adult too"

"I'm not" He grins and picks up a pencil. "All I'm saying is that... he's going to have to loosen the ropes on you a little"

"I have tried telling him that but..." I shrugged and sipped my coffee again, finishing it off. "I also have work to do"

"Alright sweetheart" He says, sketching away. "See you in a little while"

"Bye-bye"

"Oh, Munro?" He calls, just as I put my hand on the door handle. "Don't work yourself too hard..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thank youuuuu to 'Stupid Mother F?cker' and 'Will Have Hope' for being gorgeous and sexy rockstars xxx