Found You

Just Wait a Minute

The sun set early that day, it was becoming more and more obvious that Christmas was on its way. I stood at the window, watching the tiny snow flakes fall all over the street.

Gerard yawned, stretching in his chair. "Ready to go home?" He said, mid-yawn.

"I am" I spoke, turning and ruffling his hair a little as I walk past him to the coat rack "Are you?"

"I am so ready... " He stood and came over to the rack, picking off his coat and shrugging it on. "Want to watch a movie tonight?"

I looked up at him "Uh... At my place?"

He raised an eye brow "Where ever you want"

"Can we go to your place? You probably have a better TV than me" I said, remembering how messy the house was.

"Yeah sure" He nodded, placing his hands on my waste. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I'll bring you home later too"

"Thank you" I wrapped my arms around him and smiled into his jacket when he placed his hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair slightly.

"You really like to hug, don't you?" He spoke. I could hear his smile.

"Yeah" I nodded.

We both jumped when there was a knock on the door and dropped our arms from each other.

"Yes?" Gerard said as I walked over to the desk to pick up my bag, trying to make it look like we weren't just hugging and kissing... but then again I knew that it looked like I was trying to make it look like we weren't just hugging... how can you tell if some one has been hugging another person?

A familiar faced popped around the door, Alicia. "Hi" She said, coming in. "I hoped I would catch you before you left" she said, holding out the black tee I had lent her. "I got home at lunch and changed, thank you for letting me wear it" She said.

I took the top and smiled "That's okay, it's nothing"

"I hope I didn't stretch it or anything..." She patted her bulging bump and laughed a little.

"When are you due?" I asked, interested genuinely.

"Beginning of June" she nodded "Can't wait"

I felt a pang of jealousy and tilted my head, forcing a smile "I bet... Are you ready?"

"Never" she joked "I'm just so nervous... "

Gerard coughed and touched her shoulder. "Alicia, are you and Mikey coming to Mom's tomorrow?"

She turned and nodded at him "Yeah, we'll be there"

"Okay then, I'll see you then... I'm going to give Munro a ride home first, Her bus isn't running today"

"That's nice of you" She said, kissing his cheek "So I'll see you tomorrow and Munro, Thanks again!"

I waved as she left, watching as Gerard's eyes widened "Close call... She never usually knocks"

"I know, Right?" I giggled, pulling my bag over my shoulder and buttoning up my coat.

"Let's get out of here" He said, opening the door and standing back for me to walk through.

Chivalry is defiantly not dead.

We reached his home and I walked behind him as he went straight for the kitchen. He picked up a pack of cigarettes and took one out, offering the pack to me as he lit his up. I took one and stood exactly where I did the first time I was here. He stood opposite, leaning back against the breakfast bar.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Think it's a good idea?" I said, tapping the ash into the ashtray.

"Not really" He responded, putting the cigarette down for a moment to take off his jacket.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked and moved across to stand next to him.

He lifted his arm, tucking it around my waste and took a long drag of his cigarette "Friday 13th?"

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow "I'm going home to an empty house..."

"Ah" He nodded "If we watch it, I'll check your home for Jason, I promise"

I sighed jokingly as I put out the cigarette "Fine" I said and turned, placing both my hands on his waste, feeling his slightly chubby but mostly tasty stomach.

"Yeah" he celebrated. "It's one of my favorite movies" He stubbed out his cigarette and ran his hands up and down my upper arms.

"I can tell" I said, leaning forward and resting my head on his shoulder, breathing in his aftershave.

He kisses the side of my face and smiles against my skin "You are a hug monster"

"A hug whore" I corrected him

"Sorry, a hug whore" he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Problem with that?"

"No" he said after a short pause "Not at all..."

His hands loosened a little, trailing down my back until they were both planted on my hips. He kissed the side of my head again and nuzzled my face until I looked up at him.

"So... did you like the kiss the other day?" He asked bashfully.

"Yeah" I replied. "It was nice"

He smiled a one sided grin and his face inched closer to mine, eventually touching mine, teasing my lips. I pushed forward gently, finding his sweet tasting lips and kissing them softly.

His hands pulled my hips to his as he kissed back, taking over when my breathing got heavier. The kiss was deep, thoughtful, perfect, like him. His hand raised and his fingers weaved into my hair. I stepped to the side, turning us around until I was leaning against the breakfast bar and he was leaning on me.

Some thing took over me, my usual reserved outlook on sex and sexual behavior suddenly dropped and another side took over.

Then again I had never had the hands of a perfect man on me before. A man, not a boy. A man who knows what he is doing with years of experience.

He lowered his kisses, dragging them down my cheek and onto my neck. He softly took my skin between his teeth and sucked on it lightly, sending shivers all over my body.

I closed my eyes, digging my fingertips into his back and whimpering slightly when my her shivers turned into a tingle that made my back tighten.

His lips found mine again at the same time as my hands found his face, cupping it in my hands, feeling the flawless skin of his cheeks.

Wordlessly he pulled to him, spinning us until I was stepping backwards, his lips never leaving mine. The next thing I felt was something hitting the back of my leg, I fell back, landing on soft cushions.

Gerard sat next to me. I kissed him instantly, leaned back and he came with me. He shifted his weight, leaning on his elbows as his body covered mine, one hand stroked my hair while the other ran from my hip to my thigh.

That's when he pulled back. He rested his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes. "Getting a little" He took a deep breath, breaking his sentence. "Ahead of ourselves"

My mouth opened to talk but a sudden feel of warmth on my cheeks made me realize I was blushing, a lot.

"It's not a bad thing..." He whispered. "I just thought it would be good if we waited?"

I nodded, raising my hands to stroke his hair "Good idea"

He kissed me one more time, then my cheek once again.

I giggled a little, placing both my hands on his shoulder "But if you're going to say that..." I bit my lip "You have to get your um... trouser tent... Off of my thigh"

"Shit" He hissed, lifting himself up and sitting back, holding both of his hands out to lift me into a sitting position. "Sorry" He blushed.

"Its okay" I said back, taking his hands. "I'm happy you want to wait"

He nodded and I kissed his chin. "So... Friday 13th?"

He cleared his throat "Yeah, yes, Movie" He said, standing up "I'll be right back... its in my room"

Once he had gone I took a deep breath, cooling myself down. "Stupid" I said to myself. "Stupid, Munro"
♠ ♠ ♠
mwah