We Were Both Young, When I First Saw Your

Chapter Two - Awakening.

They had found out the dwarf's name was Trumpkin and he told them what had happened after they had left Narnia.

"So Caspian called us here...with Susan's horn?" Lucy said.

"Aye," Trumpkin said, "And now we've got to go and meet with him and the rest of the Old Narnians."

The rest of the Pevensies agreed...and a little while they had set off.

~------------~
The journey itself was frustrating to all those involved. Narnia was not what the Pevensies were used too, and as such they got lost.

And despite Lucy's pleading that she had seen Aslan, and he wished for them to follow him, the others (with the exception of Edmund, who knew they'd all end up looking silly if they didn't.), decided to go another route, which ended in disastor. This forced them back to the gorge were Lucy saw Aslan. This time, they decided to follow Lucy, and in no time they arrived at Aslan's How.

Unfourtantly they were greated only by arrows and swords.

"Hold your weapons!" Trumpkin cried, holding up his hands, "I bring with me, the Kings and Queens of Old!" he smirked, "Apparently that horn of yours worked."

~------------~
After the Pevensies had been informed of all the happenings, Susan had wandered off.
But she came running back, "Peter, you'll want to see this!"

She had stumbled upon a long hallway, decorated with carvings.

"It's us..." she said softly, running her hand across the walls gently.

The Pevensies and Caspian carefully walked down the dimly lit hallway, until they reached a small room.

In the center lay a cracked stone table, and the wall infront of it, a lion carved into the wall watched over it.

Carved in the wall opposite the lion, was a young girl, her eyes closed and hands clasped.

Lucy frowned, touching the Stone Table, "He must know what he's doing..." she said softly.

The other Pevensies did not know what to say.

Caspian smiled sympathetically at Lucy, before moving over to the carving of the girl.

"This wall looks funny." he said, touching it, "Like...it could be moved."

Peter walked over, nodding his head, "You're right! Edmund! Come help us!"

Together, the three boys managed to pull the stone out of the wall slowly.

What came out shocked them all.

A girl tumbled out onto the stone floor, her short brown hair and clothes covered in dust. She lay there, still somehow breathing.

Peter immediatly knelt down, and flipped her over. The face was unmistakable, and he looked at it in shock.

"Ari..." he breathed, and then his voice grew louder, "Oh Aslan, it's Arianna!! The legends were true!" he hugged his sleeping daughter to his chest tightly, sobbing.

~--------------~
They had taken her, and laid her gently on the Stone Table. The rest of the creatures had now filled the room, and were staring at her.

"How...can we wake her up?" Susan asked, "It's not like we know who her true love is or anything." and she laughed at that.

"Maybe you should try kissing her." Trufflehunter said, "You are her father, and Queen Juliet said she'd only wake when you came back."

Peter made a face, "She's my daughter, I can't kiss her!"

"Perhaps...maybe..." Lucy looked at Caspian, who was standing against a wall, looking pale.

Peter looked over at him as well, and his expression darkened, his fatherly instincts kicking in. As much as he wanted Arianna to awaken it, he was reluctant to have this...this Telemarine Prince kiss her.

"Peter, it may be our only choice." Susan said.

"I...really...think you're all mistaken. I cannot possibly..." Caspian stuttered.

But his childhood dreams were flooding back to him, and the face of the sleeping girl was known to him now.

"Please Caspian, it would mean so much to us!" Lucy pleaded.

Caspian looked at Peter, "May I?" he asked.

Peter was frowning, looking at his sleeping daughter.

"Yes."

Taking a breath, Caspian carefully leaned over the sleeping girl...and gently kissed her on the lips.

With a gasp, her eyes fluttered open. With a wild look in her eyes, she pushed Caspian away and stood up. His sword was in her hands, as she had grabbed it before pushing him up. She now pointed it at his chest.

"Tell me where I am Telemarine." she said viciously, "Have you kidnapped me? My mother will not stand for this!" Her eyes looked around wildly.

"Arianna, calm down." Peter said smoothly. Emotion flooded through him, as he saw his daughter in fine condition. She was now all he had left.

"Why do you have the voice of my father?" Arianna said weakly, her eyes turning to him, "You cannot possibly be..."

"I am, please...trust me." Peter carefully moved forward, extending a hand, "Let me explain."

"You died..." Arianna whimpered, her face crumpling, "Have I died as well?" she asked.

"No...no," Peter said softly, trying not to cry himself, "You're anything but dead. Put down the sword and let me explain."

"Give me proof!" She demanded, "Undeniable proof that you are my father!"

Peter nodded, and reached into his pocket, pulling out his silver wedding ring.

"And if that is not proof enough," he said smiling, "When you were four years old, you got lost in the forest, and I found you crying in a small cave. When you saw me, you ran into my arms sobbing for your 'dadda'."

With a half cry, half whimper, Arianna dropped Caspian's sword and flund herself into her father's arms sobbing.

"Father, father..." she said over and over.

"Shh...it's alright. I'm back." He replied, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

All around them, the creatures of Narnia cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay! Arianna's awake! Yippee! I don't like the begining of this chapter, but I definitely lovvveedd writing the last part! Expect romance, dramaz and more coming up! :D

*is so happy she got to reunite Peter and Arianna* *tears up*
Comments are loved<3 don't be shy! ;)