Girls In White Dresses

You've Got The Curse Of Curves

We went into some little shops and got clothes for Kelsey then we went into a drug store and got her a toothbrush. Then I noticed something. We weren’t on the same street as the diner anymore. I pointed this out and Kelsey started freaking out.

“We aren’t really lost,” I said to Kelsey. She was really panicking.
“Oh my god! What if they leave us here?!?!” she exclaimed.
“We have two more days here Kels. We’re not going to be lost for two days. I’ll bet Pete is going to call me in like three seconds an-” I started and I was cut off by my phone singing That Green Gentleman by Panic.

“See, that’s Pete now,” I said.
I hit the ‘talk’ button and put it on speaker.

“Hey, where are you guys? You like flew out of the restaurant,” Pete said. I could hear someone yelling to talk in the background.

Probably Joe wanting to talk to me…

“We were going to shop. But we kind of got lost and now we don’t know how to get back to the arena…”
I heard him groan.
“Why must this happen on every tour?” he asked exasperatedly.
“I dunno. Oh by the way, I’m pouting right now,” I replied.
“Ugh. What street are you on?” he asked. I looked around for a street sign.
“Uh. Belle Court,” I said.
“I’ll call you back in a minute. I have to see if anyone is familiar with the area. Don’t go anywhere. If there’s a shop directly in front of, right beside, across from or behind you go into it, that’s it, no where else,” he said as if he was speaking to a child.
“Got it daddy,” Kelsey and I said at the same time and started giggling. I shut my phone and put it back into my pocket and we went into the coffee shop next to us.

We sat there for about an hour sipping our coffee and talking waiting for Pete to call. He called again at 12:30.

“Hello?” I asked after putting it on speaker.
“Hey, there’s a van right out side with the name of the tour on the side with a guy with orangish hair and a beard that matches. He’ll bring you back here,” Pete said.
“Okay,” I said and shut my phone. Kelsey and I walked out and across the road hand-in-hand and up to the van.

“Kelsey Graham and Lyssa Wentz?” he asked and we nodded.
“Yup-” I said
“-that’s us,” Kelsey finished. We got into the van and sat in the back.

Back at the arena, in the bus.

“You girls going to the show tonight?” Pete asked.
“I wanna work merch but I don’t wanna work merch, ya know?” I replied laying on the couch with my head in Kelsey’s lap.
“Same,” she said playing with my hair. We both looked up and him smiling.

“Wow, you guys look scarily alike,” he said.

“I’ve been thinking about dying my hair black,” I said laughing.
“I might get my lip pierced,” Kelsey said.

“I had taken my eye brow ring out the other night in the mosh pit and couldn’t get it back in so it closed,” I pouted.
“So we’d match if I got my lip done,”
“I could do it for you, I did mine, right Pete?” I asked grinning. He was there. He freaked out cause he though I was going to bleed to death.

That’s how we ended up twenty minutes later in the bathroom my with a needle in my hand and Kelsey holding ice to her lip grinning like a fool.

“It might hurt. It’s just for a split second though,” I reassured her. She wasn’t gonna back down though.
“On the count of three move the ice. Okay?” I asked. She nodded.

“Three, Two , One,” I said she moved the ice and I grabbed her lip and pushed the needle through quickly. I left it in as I cleaned the lip ring and unscrewed the ball from the one side. I removed the needle and replaced it with the ring quickly and screwed the ball on.

“There you go,” I said as she got up and looked in the mirror at her new piercing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun. I do not recommend piercing yourself or having a friend do it unless they are a professional. I personally have pierced myself and gotten professionally pierced. I like being professionally pierced better than doing it myself because IT'S SAFER!

Comments are niiiice =]