Girls In White Dresses

DROP THE GIRL! She's no good for you.

I had to hold myself back from actually running to the bus, but I made it all the way walking calmly. I did how ever, run up the steps and over to the couch where Lyssa was sitting.

“What’s up buttercup?” I asked as I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her as best as I could. I have short arms.

“Patrick broke up with me cause he’s afraid of Pete and Joe,” she said sniffling, about to start crying.

“Aw, baby. He’s not worth crying. He’s a spineless dick head. Make him jealous!”
“How? With whom do you presume, oh wonderful best friend of mine?” Lyssa asked.

I sat thinking. She looked at me suddenly with that look in her eye. The look that says “I have a great idea but you won’t like it but I’ll pout and you’ll go along with it.” Yes, that look… I groaned.

“Date me?” She asked hopefully. I sighed.

“We’d better get started then,” she giggled and pounced on top of me and planted kisses all over my face making me giggle too.

“Stop it. I will not fake date you,” I said trying to get her off me.
“Then real date me,” she replied and kissed my lips firmly.

Damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I'm sorry this is soooo short. But good enough I hope? I want to work on You Shine Bright a little bit.