Girls In White Dresses

I must confess, I'm in love with my own sins.

I was getting ready for Warped, just packing and minding my own business when someone's jerk of an older brother slammed into my apartment and ran around like a mad man looking for a "hiding place from Patrick" who he was sure was going to kill him because he was going to tell some girl something Patrick said. I shook my head as Pete tried unsuccessfully to hide in my really tiny closet.

"Your fat ass won't fit in there dummy," I said giggling. I heard a knock on the open apartment door.

"Lyssa? Can I come in?" Patrick asked.
"All the other boys just barge right in," I mumbled.
"Yeah!" I called out.
"Hi," he said and hugged me.
"Why are we killing my older brother?" I asked staring at him. He blushed and pulled his hat down slightly.
"Uhm. No particular reason."
"Oh, I see. Well, he's in the-"
"NO! LYSSA! Don't tell him where I am!" Pete screamed from the closet. I giggled.
"I'll tell her Pat! I will!" Pete exclaimed as Patrick opened the closet door.

Aren't my friends the best?

"Well, I must get back to packing. Remember Patrick, he still has to play tomorrow night," I said and walked out of the room.

Enter Patrick

"I don't see why you think it's hilarious that I like your little sister," I said to Pete quietly.
"She'd never date you, that's why," he said. He grinned.
"Why don't we see about that?" I asked.
"Yeah, why don't we?" Pete repeated and my heart beat sped up.

Oh god, here we go.

"Lyssaaaaa!" Pete called.
"Peeteeerrrr!" Lyssa called back from the little kitchen.

Pete and I walked out of Lyssa's bedroom and went to the kitchen.

"We have a question for you Lyssa Marie," Pete said still grinning. I groaned.
"Okay, shoot," she said looking a little bit nervous.
"Would you ever date Patty cakes?" Pete asked.

Straight forward and to the point. Wow, thanks Peter.

"Uhm, maybe? Why?" she asked.

Shit. Please don't tell her Pete, please don't tell-

"Patty cakes likes you," Pete said. I groaned again and I'm sure I was blushing.
"Awe, that's so cute," she said smiling.

Cute. Damn it.

"I gotta finish packing. Where are the other guys?" Lyssa asked.
"Uhm. In the van?" Pete said looking at me for confirmation. I nodded. I still couldn't speak. She thought me liking her was cute? CUTE?!

Enter Pete

I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles.

"Lyssa? Do you have any waffles?" I asked as my tummy growled.
"No Peter, you ate them all last time remember," Lyssa said and sighed as she walked into her bedroom again. I followed her.
"Lyssa, do you have any foods?" I asked and pouted at her.
"No, Peter, I do not. You keep eating it all," she replied and proceeded to dump her whole medicine cabinet into a little bag.
"I buy you more Lyssa..." I said a little confused.
"Then you eat it all again. Hmm. Where's my- Hah!" she said and shoved a hairbrush into the bag. I sighed and flopped on her bed. She threw all her clothes into a couple duffel bags.
"I'm ready, I believe," Lyssa said and threw her duffel bags at me.
"Let's go Patty cakes!" I exclaimed and grabbed Patrick's arm. I flew down the stairs.

Tour! Tour! Tour! Tour! Tour!

Enter Lyssa

I grabbed the bag with my medicine in it and my laptop case. I also grabbed my purse and my iPod and cell phone. I walked out the door and locked it and sighed.

TOUR! YAY!

I walked down the steps and to the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles. I like waffles."

I'm sure this is not whats on Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz's mind all day people. I just wanted some fun. :] and it was a way to feed my peoples. XD and I'm sure Peter does not call his tummy "his tummy".