Girls In White Dresses

Losing Myself

“I WANT PANCAKES!” I exclaimed bouncing up and down on my chair when she came back.
She looked at me like I was five.

“I’m sorry, she didn’t take her medicine this morning,” Kelsey explained calmly as if this was a normal occurrence.

Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!

My sidekick buzzed in my pocket telling me I had a new text message.

“Tee hee,” I giggled, “That tickled.” I took it out of my pocket and read the text message.

[@ 9:30 from bestest boy will: hey, you guys aren’t in your bus.]

I giggled again and sent this in reply,

[@ 9:31: nope we went out for breakfast, miss me?]

About five minutes later I got a reply

[@ 9:36 from bestest boy will: and you didn’t invite me?!? Bring me pancakes traitor!]

[@ 9:36: nope. No can do, you weren’t awake! Bwahaha! No pancakes for you! Oh, gotta gooooo MY delicious yummy heavenly pancakes are here!]

I gazed at the plate in the waitresses hand longingly.

“Can I has my pancakes pwease nice lady?” I asked in my best little kid voice.
“Uh. Sure,” she said nervously and placed them in front of me.
“PANCAKES!” I yelled.
“Lyssa Marie. Shh,” Pete scolded me and I pouted.

I poured blueberry syrup onto my pancakes and threw some butter on them and dug in.

Kelsey was just staring at the guys eating.

“Just eat, you’ll get used to their eating habits. They’re disgusting,” I said and continued eating. When I was finished eating and Kelsey was finished eating I hugged Pete and the boys and dragged Kelsey out and ran in a random direction trying to find a clothes store.

Sadly, I have a horrible sense of direction…
♠ ♠ ♠
COmments are nice. Oh no! They're lost!