I Don't Like Mondays

next day

After a short akward silence with both Billie and Mike sitting smiling and thinking about how much they had both suprisingly enjoyed the kiss Tre burst in yelled "Dudes!!! I got the skittles"
"Cool Tre toss me a pack" Mike called back to him.
"Yo dude!" Billie yelled.
"How much has he had to drink?" Tre asked.
"Alot. He has had about 3 shots of everything in my cupboard over 40% and the bud. Oh and Tre, dont mention the word.."
"What word.... banana??"
"NO.... Addie" Mike wispered.
"Addie, why not?" Tre asked with out thinking.
"ADDIE, Shes gone dude Mikey, Its not fair!" Billie started crying again.
"Thats why" Mike said giving Tre an evil look.
"Oh, sorry" Tre wispered quietly.
"Shhh its okay BJ, Mikeys here for ya remember"
"Yeh" Billie sniffed"Thanks Mikey"
"Tre, come in to the kitchen and ill tell you whats happend"Mike said dragging Tre out in to the kitchen once again leaving Billie with his thoughts, The more he thought of Addie the more he want to cry or OD on something. The closest thing he had to drugs was a bottle of bud, he downed it all in one go nad tryed to clear his mind and abbondon all the thoughts of Addie. But the more he tryed to not think of her the more he did think of her, He just sat and cryed to himself.
"She left him Tre. She left him and she took Joey and Jake. I swear I could kill her for making him go through all this!"
"Dude, when did she leave?" Tre asked.
"Today, about an hour ago actually, she told him they had nothing more between them!"
"How could she say that? Billie loves her"
"Yeh" Mike sighed secretly thinking "But he loves me, doesnt he? Or is it just because hes drunk?"
hThe two men walked out into the living room finding Billie spaced out on the couch by now eit was 7:30 pm.
"Take it hes sleeping here then?" Tre asked.
"Yep guess so" Mike said.
"Mikey" Billie mumbled in his sleep.
Mike and Tre just laughed.
"He must be drunk" Mike said.
"Unless there something going on" Tre joked.
"Oh shut up!" Mike laughed.
The two men finished off the remians of their Bud and fell asleep.
They awoke the next morning realising that they had all spaced out in Mikes house.Mike walked into the kitchen to make coffe shortly followed by Billie.
"So umm.... you remember what happened yesterday?" Mike asked desperatly hoping his freind would say yes."
"Umm.. well did you like it?" Billie asked worried Mike would say no.
"So you do remember, did you mean what you said?"
"well did you like it?"
"umm did you?"
"I asked you first!" billie complained