I Don't Like Mondays

didn't mean a thing

"I know you did, but you asked because you were hoping for an answer and I don't wanna give you the wrong one"Mike replied.
"Ha ha, Well then take a wild guess at the right one" Billie teased.
"Well, even if I did its not like it ment anyhting drastic, right?"
"Nah, corse not" Billie sighed. He was now feeling quite upset that Mike had said that because it had ment something.He had always loved Mike, maybe he had loved Addie more, but she was gone now.
"Well then, yeh, I guess I did kinda enjoy it." Mike blushed.
"Me too"Billie added.
He put his arm around Mike and smiled, he made mike smile too. Then he said
"Hey, come on Mikey, no need to be embaressed, we used to do this all the time, and we both enjoyed it so you have no reason to be ashamed."
"Yeah, your right BJ"Mike smiled back at him."So are you feeling okay now?"Mike asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine....Thanks Mike."
"No probs BJ. You wanna stay here for the day or we could go get some coffee or go down to the studio?"
"I think coffee sounds great but then I should go back and get used to the house with out......"
Mike could see a tear building up in Billie's eye as he was about to say it.
"Don't even think it BJ" Mike smiled putting his arm around Billie.
"Thanks Mikey, We should wake Tre"
"To late, beat ya to it suckers"Tre said walking into the kitchen.They all let out a slight giggle.
"Morning to you too, Ya know what dudes, I hate mondays!"Billie laughed. "Well I'm gonna get changed" he said.
"Yeah, I think everyone hates mondays BJ, and me too i need to get out of these clothes"Tre agreed.
"So we'll all meet in starbucks in 10 minettes?"Mike asked.
"Yep sure"Billie smiled.
"Yeah, why not" Tre added.