I Don't Like Mondays

that shouldn't have happen'd... but im glad it did

When he arrived Mike and Tre were there waiting for him at a table inside.
"Heya ,ba- I mean BJ, what you having?"Mike asked.
"umm... I'll just have a latte," Billie said handing Mike $2.
"Kay, coming right up"Mike said going off to get the drinks.
"S,up BJ?"Tre asked realising something was wrong.
"Nothing"Billie lied putting on a fake smile.
"Its because of ... well ya know... her isnt it?"Tre sked softly trying not to touch a nerve.
"Yeh, its her. I cant stop thinking about her dude."Billie lied again.He could stop thinking about Addie, but when ever he did he thought of either his two kids, or Mike.
"It'll be alright BJ" Tre assured him.
Mike came back with the drinks and handed Billie his latte and Tre his orange mocha frappichino,
"do you know how expensive theyve gotten?"Mike asked Tre gesturing towards Tre's drink.
"Hey, what can I say? I have good taste"Tre smiled.
"So umm... what are you doing after this?"Mike asked Billie,
"oh umm. going home I guess"Billie frownd.
They sat and drank theyre coffee, it was pretty much silent from then on apart from the odd"orite?" and "what are you guys doinng tommorow?".The three men finished theyre coffe and headed outside.Mike had brought his car so he offered the others a lift.They dropped Tre off at his house then drove to Billies.
"Mind if I join you, in your moping?"Mike asked.
"Not at all, come on in buddy"Billie laughed.
The two bandmates walked into Billie's house,Billie decided he would show Mike the cards Joey and Jake had left for him, He explained why he hadnt shown them at coffee, he didnt want a big commotion about it.
"You miss them dont you BJ?"Mike asked roughly.
"Yeh, but its alright, I got you Mikey!"He said forcing a smile.
"Yep you sure do."Mike agreed and he leaned in and pushed his soft lips firmly against Billies, It didn't take long for theyre toungs to meet and for the kiss to grow into a pationate kiss thatneither of them wanted to end.Mike let out a moan of satifaction, sending a jolt of addrenaline through Billies body, Billie lifted his hands and brushed through Mikes soft blonde hair and down the side of his cheek, Mike placed his hands on Billies waist and slowly moved down untill they were at Billies thigh. The two men eventually broke apart and sat in a deep silence for a moment.
"That shouldnt have happened."Mike said.
"No, it shouldnt have"Billie agreed."But I'm glad it did"?He added.
"Me too"Mike admited and the two freinds continued kissing softly at first but the kisses grew a stronger conection each time theyre lips rejoined.

Sorrry its short but will update later, and lots more slash on the way... I promise:)