I Don't Like Mondays

dearly beloved

Billie then flipped Mike over so that Billie was on top of him.He continued to kiss Mike and slowly progressed down his neck.
"Billie, stop"Mike said.But Billie didnt listen He playfully bit Mikes neck and continued to kiss him which made Mike let out a groan for more.
"Heyy, BJ stop!"Mike said more forcefully this time and gently liftied Billies head away from his neck
"Whats wrong babe?"Billie asked.
"Are you sure your okay with this?? So soon after Addie.."Mike began but he was cut off by Billie.
"Mike If I wasnt okay with it, I wouldn't be doing it."He assured him while he continued kissing him and biting his neck."Come on, we should go upstairs"he added.pulling Mike up off the couch putting his hand on to Mikes waist and kissing him once more.
"BJ, its the middle of the afternoon" Mike wispered looking pleseantly shocked.
"Who gives a damn?"Billie wispered back brushing his hand through Mikes soft blonde hair.
"Good point"Mike agreed and the two men headed for Billie's bedroom.Mike leaned in to kiss his partner again as he was missng the taste already when the phone rang.
"You should get that."Mike said.
"Yeh"Billie agreed lifting the receiver.
A voice came down the line from the other end saying
"Billie, Its Addie, the kids are in my parents I'm just driving up our street. I realised that I forgot my purse and Jake's favorite teddy.I'll be there in a sec"
He hung up,and said
"Mike , shes coming back to get some things, weve gotta get out of this room" Mike agreed that it was better Addie didnt know about Mike and Billie's relationship and the two men ran downstairs and pretended to be watching a movie.
"Hello?? Billie??" Addie called from the front door.
"Come in it's open"He yelled back.
"Oh um.. hi"She said awkwardly as she stepped in to the house.
"Hiya mike"She said cheerfully.
"Hi"He replied coldly not being able to forgive her for what she had done to his dearly beloved.
"Well, I'll just get the things and go" she said.
"You can have a coffee if ya want"Billie offered.
"Umm.. yeh okay, that would be great"She agreed
Billie and Mike walked into the kitchen adn made the 3 of them some coffee while Addie went ustairs to collect her things.