I Don't Like Mondays

Greased Lightening

"Im sorry babe"Mike wispered to his lover.
"Its not your fault babe"Billie attempted to smile.
"Yes it is I shouldnt have gotten all mad, but when I heard what she'd said about the kids it just made me feel so annoyed and I just... well, cracked."
"It okay Mikey"Billie forced a smile and hugged Mike.
"you wanna go watch a movie?"Billie asked.
"Sure, why not"Mike smiled.
"I think we should go upstairs the tv in my room is bigger than the one down here."
"Okay sure"
The two men walked up the stairs and Billie put the dvd on, they had decided to watch ella enchanted, Mike had bought it to give to his daughter Estelle or Stella and needed to check it was safe for her to watch so they put it on and collapsed into the warmth and comfort, of Billies bed and each others arms.They snuggled up to each other and Billie lay his head down on Mikes chest, Mike occaisionally stroked Billies soft jet black hair back and kissed the top of his head, asthough he were the mother comforting her son.
"Billie?"
"Yeah?"
"Oh, I was just seeing if you were still awake I thought you might have fallen asleep, this movie's boring."
"Yeah, for us, but I bet Stella will love it"
"Yeah, I'm sure she will."
"Why dont we put a more interesting movie on?"
"Kay, cool, which one?"
"How about Grease?"
"You own a copy of that??"
"It was Addies, but I liked to watch it now and again"
"Well, okay then, chuck it in"
Billie slipped out of Mike's gentle grasp and put the DVD in to the drawer and pressed play, he then returned to his comfortable spot on the bed next to Mike and It wasnt long before the two men were in each others arms once more, the beginning credits came on, and oddly enough both men new every lyric to the first song "Grease Is The Word" and soon began to sing along to each other. No matter how sad it seems to others to them it was specail.