How Can I Blame You When It's Me I Can't Forgive?

Chapter 3

||Chelsea’s Point of View||

I woke up some time later in Milan’s arms. I glanced up at him to find that his eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. I smiled to myself and lay back against him, closing my eyes and allowing myself to enjoy his warmth. I heard his deep chuckle and opened my eyes to stare up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, just like he always had.

“Good morning, beautiful,” He said softly. I smiled up at him.

“Good morning, handsome,” I responded, earning another light chuckle from him. I sat up and stretched a little. He slid out from under me and wandered into the kitchen. I followed after him and stood, leaning in the doorway, while he made up eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes. I helped him a little and set the table. I got orange juice and grape juice from the fridge and grabbed two glasses from the cupboard. He served the food and I poured the drinks. We ate in silence, both watching the other. After we ate, I started to clean the table, but he pushed me aside.

“You go get ready,” He said. I stared at him.

“Ready? Ready for what?” I asked.

“You’re going back to Boston with me,” He said. I stared at him. He stared right back.

“Where am I going to stay?” I asked, planting my hands on my hips.

“With me, of course,” He said. I nodded a little and went to my bedroom to change. Once that was done, I started to pack. As I was finishing up, he walked in and watched me.

“I’m ready, I guess,” I said. He grabbed my bags and I turned everything off and locked up. He put my things in the back and enjoyed a comfortable silence on the way back to Boston, back home.

||FF: In Boston||

As we pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building, I suddenly got dizzy. I staggered as I got out of the car and Milan rushed to my side. Faintly, I heard him call my name.

“Chelsea? Chelsea, what’s wrong?” He said. I turned toward the sound and fell into him. He sat me down. “Chelsea, what’s going on?” He demanded, holding me against him. I was shaking, I could tell.

“I… don’t know,” I whispered softly. He leaned closer to me. “I don’t know!” I was whimpering softly. Milan carried me into his apartment building and lay me on his couch. He left briefly and came back with my things. I was still shaking and whimpering softly. He gathered me into his arms.

“Shh, it’s okay,” He said softly in a soothing voice. I heard footsteps and looked up to see a very tall figure standing over us.

“Is she okay?” A voice asked in concern. I felt Milan shrug helplessly.

“I don’t know, Zdeno, I really don’t,” He said. I heard the confusion in his voice and it made me feel panicky. I felt my breathing get ragged and heavy. Milan held me tighter and stroked my hair and back. Tears poured down my cheeks. He kissed me lightly and shushed me gently. “It’s okay, Chelsea, it’s okay,” He whispered softly in my ear. He kissed me again and I felt it calm me. My breathing went back to normal and my tears stopped. He realized this and kissed me again and again until I was fully calmed down. “What was that?” He asked.

“I think I had a panic attack,” I said softly. He sighed.

“You haven’t had one of those in a while,” He said. I nodded a little and he held me against him. I stared up at the tall guy again. “Chelsea, this is Zdeno Chara. Zdeno, this is
Chelsea,” Milan said. Zdeno smiled down at me.

“Nice to meet you,” He said.

“Nice to meet you, too,” I responded, and I shook his hand. He sat on the couch next to us and smiled a little at us. I rested my head on Milan’s chest and Milan rested his head on my head. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep against him, enjoying his warmth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized I've had this chapter written and posted on Quizilla, but I forgot to put it up here, XD This story is officially dedicated to Joanna for all of her support and consistant asking of this story. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't be updating it as much as I've been, lol