You Only Live Once,but if you work itright once is enough

Third person P.O.V

As he bit into her shoulder and ripped off her flesh, blood dribbled down his chin.He raised his eyes to look at her face.Her eyes gone blank.He suddenly got to his feet. And slowly grabbed her ankles.Dragging the lifeless body towards the car trunk.Licking the bloody mess off his face.Rich being a cannibal loved the taste of blood.
The leaves crinkled under someone's feet that was close by.Rich turning his head with a jerk.Looking for the bystander..Ending up seeing a face of a young girl.She took of running as soon as his eyes landed on her.
The girl ran fastly trying not to run into a tree.Or trip over a tree trunk.He leaped into the air and tackled her to the ground. She landed on a tree trunk.
"What did you see back there?"He asked but sounded more like a growl.
"I ....uhh.."She stuttered.Trying to catch her breath. He fastly kicked her in the gut and swung her over his own shoulder.She pounded on his back and kicked her feet into his stomach.But, his grasp didn't slack any at all.He dropped her to her feet.And punched her in the face.Which made her world go black. Her life now landed in the psychotic,cannibalistic mans hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short..

Yeah..
But.. whatever