Power Of The Moons.

Chapter 11

I let out a deep breath and sunk deeper into the bubbles. I had poured myself a bubble bath and I was enjoying the hot water. I didn’t have any new clothes yet so I had to settle for the ones I had already. I dried most of my hair off with a towel, brushed it through thoroughly, took a book off the shelf, and curled up next to the fire in one of the big chairs.

The title read ‘basics of disease’. I scanned over the first chapters, brushing up on my basics was a place to start, but when I started to read a chapter everything came rushing back so I skipped forward and started to read again. I was getting late so I decided to go to sleep.

The large bed seemed to eat me when I laid down in it. It was a pillow top of some sort. I pulled the blankets up, curled into a warm ball, and fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

There was a knock at my door. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but the knocking came again. I through back the covers and ran my fingers through my hair to open the door.

“Yeah?” I asked with a yawn.
“Um hi.” A girl around my age stood before me with a large bag on her back, and I mean big.
“Hi?” I replied as she stepped into my room.
“Wow, it really is nice.” She beamed at me, “You’re the new doc right?” She asked.
“Umm…sorta, I’m not really a doctor, I mean I worked a hospital, but I’m not certified yet.” But she wasn’t really listening she had dumped the bag on my bed and opened it.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked shutting my door.
“Yes.” She turned around and handed me a pile of clothes, “Try these on.” She pushed me to the bathroom.
“Ok.” I walked to the bathroom and changed into the clean underwear, jeans, and white blouse she had handed me. I walked out and she clapped her hand once.
“Yes!” She said gratefully, “I’m so glad I guessed your size right!” She beamed and pulled the bag off the bed and headed for the closet in my bathroom and started hanging up clothes.

“For me?” I asked. She nodded her head with a smile. She was very pretty, she had long brown curly hair, blue eyes, and soft creamy skin.
“Wow, thanks.” I said excitedly, I had my own clothes again.
“I mean they won’t last you forever or anything, but they will work until we can get you some more. Jessie says to try and make you as comfortable as possible.” She smiled again, she really was sweet, maybe a little busy, but sweet.
“Thanks. I didn’t catch your name.”
“Oh! How silly of me!” She giggled, “You can call me Blue!” She gave me a quick hug and finished hanging the clothes. She took the empty bag and swung it over her shoulder.

“Have you eaten yet?” She asked me.
“Umm no actually, you just woke me up.” I said with a half blush.
“Oh! I’m sorry, I just thought you’d be up. Well do you want to eat with me?” She asked cheerfully.
“Sure, I’d like that.” I nodded. She led the way through the halls.
“I’ll drop off the bag first then we can eat.” She said turning down a hallway and stopped in front of a decorated door, which stood out like a sore thumb. I laughed when I saw it.

“Well I could never remember which door was mine, but I do now.” She smiled as she swung the door open. The room was covered with posters, and it looked like she had tried to paint the rocks, she even had a crazy comforter. It was homier, I liked it, I didn’t feel like I was in a cave so much.
She dumped the bag on the floor and used the bathroom as I looked over the posters, I recognized some of the bands, others I did have a clue, there were even some movie posters.

She came out pulling back her hair into a ponytail when she saw me looking at a sketch of a wolf sitting in front of the moon. “Oh, yeah, the man that wants to be my mate drew that for me.” She blushed a little I noticed when she mentioned him. I smiled at her, “Wolf drawing huh?” I asked.

“Duh.” She shook her head, “Come on I’m starved.” We found a table in the dinning area, the room was pretty empty and we ate and talked. She was really nice, and I found I could get along with her easily, I officially had a friend, and I didn’t feel so lonely anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally we meet Blue! She's a good character. Anyway, just a short chapter to introduce her to you all!

Comments and Banners!
_CORRI_