Power Of The Moons.

Chapter 26

I took a moment to let it all settle, we were related the love I felt for him, it wasn’t a romantic love, it was a love of family. I began to laugh, “I have family!” I ran forward and hugged him. For a moment all the troubles I was about to face disappeared, I still had some family left in this world. He hugged me back.

“Well. I do say, isn’t this an adorable little scene.” We both spun on our heels and Damien crouched. Three vampires, were watching us, arms folded, three others were holding an unconscious Jason. Damien’s throat ripped with a ferocious growl.

I held out a hand to stop him, and looked at the Vampires. “A human, an animal, and Super.” The Vampire said, I realized then, that they had no clue that I was about to be a wolf.
“What do you want?” I asked them. I was scared, but my voice remained steady.
They laughed, “Well how about we start with you?” Damien shot forward before I could stop him. He managed to kill one, but the others jumped him and got him under control, not mention two more Vampires came out of the shadows with a surprise attack. Now I was standing alone, with no one to help me.

“Now.” The super turned his gaze to me. His icy stare that would have once scared me was normal now, I wasn’t afraid of them. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.
“Yes now.” I took a few steps forward. The Vampire raised an eyebrow but said nothing; I continued stepping forward, slowly, a small smile at my lips. I slowly walked around him. “I would like to thank you.” I said softly.

“For what?” He asked amused.
“For saving my life. You see…I was trying to pretend to like him, because I didn’t want him to hurt me.” I said lightly touching his shoulders, as I walked around him. He grabbed my wrist and I was against his chest in a flash. He towered over me and looked down at me. My heart pounded violently, but I kept on my act. Damien was in and out of unconsciousness, no help there.

“Don’t toy with me.” He growled, “I hear your heart…your afraid.”
“This isn’t fear.” I said, “Its desire.” I leaned into him more. The Super was taken off guard, he actually seemed to be buying it, “You see. I find you all…fascinating.” I said to him.
“You’re not afraid?” He asked astonished.
I shook my head softly, “No. Quite the opposite.” The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, I wanted to barf. Mason kept coming to my mind, I desired him, not this Vampire, but in order for this to work out, I needed to play along it was the only way I could see this turning out well.

“Why are you following orders like a pet?” I asked suddenly. I tilted my head, looking like an innocent human. In less than an hour I would change, I needed to hurry.
“Excuse me?” He asked confused.
“Why are you taking orders? I mean, you’re Supers aren’t you? Why aren’t you ordering them around? You look strong enough to over throw them.” I pointed out. The Vampire frowned, “What are you saying?” He asked.

“Oh nothing. I’m just confused, you all are the strongest of all the creatures. Yet you take orders from humans, quite annoying humans if you ask me, without questions. Do you even know why you came out here? Or were sent after that man?” I asked him.
He frowned and looked at Damien, it was all working, he was falling for it. “No.” He said honestly.

“That’s what I thought.” I sighed, “I don’t know if I could ever love a man who took orders like a dog.” I dropped my hand from his chest and took a step back. He snatched my arm, “Wait.” He told me, “What do you know?” he asked.
I shrugged, “Well it seems obvious to me, there are how many of you?” I asked.
“Ten.” He told me.

“Right ten. Well it seems to me that if you took him in.”I waved at Damien, “And pretended like you were still loyal to your masters. You could penetrate the system with a small amount like you all you could easily take over from the inside, and then suddenly, you would find yourself in charge. You’d be the ones in control.”

The Vampire looked to the others, “She has a point.” One spoke up, “Quite frankly I’m sick of taking orders. The human is right, we should be the ones in charge!” The others voiced their agreements.

“Alright.” Said the super, “Say we do this, why help us?” He asked. I leaned back into him, “Because…” I said running my hand up his chest I didn’t need to say anything more, “But…can I ask on favor?” I looked up to him.
He looked down at me, “When you take over….” I said quietly, “Can…you not kill the wolves?” I asked, “They are very pretty….I would like them as pets.” I looked into his eyes and put on a pout.

To my surprise he acted like any other normal man would, he grinned, “For you.” He said, “I will take you as my own. Would you like that?” He asked me.
I had to swallow back bile, “Yes.” I said.
“Good.” He turned to his men, “Lock ‘em up. We move out.” He turned to me, “You can ride with me.” He took my hand and led the way.

~ ~ ~ ~
They had four separate vehicles. Three SUV’s and one armored truck, when we stepped up, I watched them place silver shackles around Jason’s wrists and ankles, just like the ones I saw in my dream. They meant something…I could feel it. Jason grimaced as soon as they were on. Damien didn’t have as bad of a reaction, but still I could tell he wasn’t enjoying it. They were loaded into the armored car. The Vampire took my arm, led me to the front SUV, and opened the door, I climbed in and he came up after me. To my devastating surprise, he shut the door, it was just us, and the driver. I gulped inaudibly and looked out the window. The sun was getting low in the horizon, soon, very soon maybe in forty minutes, I would turn into a wolf. I would need a plan before that time.

He slid close to me and put his arm around me as we drove through the woods. I was surprised that the vehicles could make it through such terrain, but I guess it was what they were meant for. My heart was pounding and I wanted nothing more than to move away from the Vampire. But he would grow suspicious if I tried, I was still acting.

As if the world wanted to curse me, I grew tired. I had half an hour maybe, before I changed into a wolf and here I was, trying not to fall asleep. How could my body possibly fall asleep at a time like this? I wanted to hit myself, but no matter my attempts…I fell asleep against the Vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooo. Rory's gotten herself into some trouble now! Sorry I've been gone so long you all, i've been busy, and now I have a cold. = ( So all I'm doing is laying in bed watching movies, so i was able to update. = D Yay! Anyways, i have like 14 days of school left, so sorry if i dont update as often. I'm a senior so I have alot of work to do. Well hope you enjoyed!
Comment!
_CORRI_