Power Of The Moons.

Chapter 27

I was dreaming again.

I was at the scene of a battle, unlike any I had ever seen before. Swords, knives, and teeth were used as weapons, not guns and grenades. I watched the scene, Vampires and Wolves, thousands of them were fighting to the death, for their survival. I looked around; I was here again, where the dream wolf had appeared to me in my last dream. The grass lands, like vast nothingness the grass seemed to go on forever. I noted now, I was on a small hill. I looked down. And I was dressed in light chain armor, a knife at my waste.

”STOP!” I suddenly yelled out at the top of my lungs, “STOP!” My voice roared over the grassland like thunder, threatening to even open the earth beneath my feet. Everyone stopped and all eyes turned to me. “Why are you fighting!?” I screamed at them, angrily, “What is the point to all of this!” I demanded.

”Look at them!” A Vampire pointed to a wolf in front of him, “We are different from them!” Others nodded their heads and agreed even the wolves. So they were fighting because they were different, “What if I told you, that you are not as different as you may believe?” I called, “What if there could be a unity?”

The wolves and Vampires looked around in confusion, until a wolf spoke up, “There can be no such thing! We are of different race, different blood, it will never happen.”

”But if I could prove it, would you stop this fighting and destroy the real villains?” I asked them. They looked around at each other and began to nod. I turned around and as if I had summoned him, there was Damien.

”You have to show them.” I told him. He nodded sadly and transformed into the half beast that he was. Vampires and wolves alike backed up in surprise. “You see!” I yelled, “We are not so different! Let us have peace!”

Suddenly the world went dark, I felt as though I was floating on nothingness. Then I saw the faint outline of the dream wolf, he was running towards me, and becoming clearer with each step, closer he came until he stopped right in front of me.

”You have your answer.” He told me.

”I don’t understand, what am I to do? I’ll be a wolf soon.” The wolf sat down in the blackness. “You are a dreamer, little one. One has not been for hundreds of years, you are very, very special. You are the only one that can stop this war and bring peace to the world. If you will not, then all with be lost. I told you that you had to choose, and choose you did…”

”I chose Damien.” I told him, but as I said it, he shook his head. “You did not, there was a third choice in your dream that you have forgotten.” As if by command the memory came to my mind, my dream. There had been a third choice, the white building with security around it, it had been behind me in my dream. I remembered. I opened my eyes to see the wolf, “What am I to do?” I asked him/

”Stop the war and bring piece. Damien is the key to all of it; you must hurry, before you change. You must convince the Vampires you are with to join forces with you, if you do not, you will all surely die. From there you will know what to do. Good luck little one.”

~ ~ ~ ~
I jerked awake, we were still driving through the forest. I looked out my window the sun was barely visible, I had ten minutes to convince the Vampires to join forces with the wolves or we would all die.

“Well, welcome back to the land of the living my love. You were out cold.” The Vampire was too close for comfort; I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Pretending as if I wasn’t freaking out in the inside and I pretended to yawn then I looked at him and he looked at me. How the heck was I supposed to pull this off?

“Why do you hate the wolves so much?” I asked innocently.
He frowned, “They are different than us.” He said simply.
“So am I.” I pointed out.

“Yes, but you are harmless to us Supers. The wolves are pests, something we cannot understand. Far too different from us to be left running free.”
This time I frowned, “So you kill them, because they are different?” I asked. He nodded, “So what would happen if there was a mix between your races?”
“Impossible.” He spat, “It’s impossible.”
“But….what if there was one. Hypothetically speaking?” I asked.
He shrugged, “I’m not sure.” He frowned. Clearly he had never thought about it before. I dared to venture further, there was no time left, this was the only way I could think of.

“What if I could show you someone that was both Vampire and wolf?” I asked. I slapped my mouth, only wolves called Supers Vampires. His eyes narrowed into slits.
“What did you just call me?” He said in a deathly low voice.
“….I’m sorry.” I said to him, “I heard a wolf say it. I’m sorry.”
His features softened, “It’s alright, you didn’t know any better.”

I was quiet for a few seconds, “I can show you someone that is both Super and wolf.” I told him. In a flash his hand connected with my cheek and my head snapped to the side painfully. I let out a whimper as he grabbed my throat and pulled me towards him.
“You will not speak of such things! Nor will you lie to me! You will learn your place human, you may have beauty, but you are disposable. Remember that.” He hissed.

The pain had disappeared as quickly as it had come, I felt alive, I knew I would change soon, already my body had the ability to heal, “I’m not lying to you.” I told him, this time my eyes narrowed, “I’m not who you think I am. The reason you were sent after Damien, is that he is a mix between both bloods. Half Vampire, half wolf, the reason I am here right now, is because we need your help.” I told him the truth. It had to be said and it was the only way I could think of convincing him. Lies wouldn’t work.

He dropped his hand, “Stop the car.” He told the driver, still staring at me.
“Sir?” He asked confused.
“I said stop the car!” He yelled. The man stopped and the Vampire opened the door and dragged me with him out of the car. The other Vampires unloaded confused.
“Open the door.” He said to a Vampire. They stepped forward at the armored vehicle and opened the doors. They pulled out Damien, and Jason. Jason looked like he had the flu, he was sweating, and very pale.

The Vampire let me go and approach Damien, “You smell like a Super to me.” He said to Damien. Damien looked at me confused.
“Show them what you are Damien. It’s the only way to end all of this.” I told him. Damien looked at me then bowed his head once, and in a flash, he transformed. The Vampires jumped back, baring their teeth. Damien’s front and back paws were still shackled, and he looked up at the Vampire.

“You see.” I spoke up, “There can be piece between the two races.” I spoke to all of them, pleading them to listen, “There doesn’t have to be war anymore, there is a way for us to live in peace and have normal lives, and in order for this to happen, we must work together and bring down the facility.” I told them.

They were silent all waiting for their leader, he was stunned staring at Damien. They were all in shock. This was unheard of. Then finally a random Vampire spoke up, “I’m in.” He said, “I’m personally sick of the war. All I want is to live a semi normal life, find a loved one. I’m tired of murdering.” He said honestly. With that one confession, the other were less afraid to speak up, and they agreed.

“Alright.” Finally the lead Vampire turned to me, “We’ll help you. What’s your plan?” He asked.
I smiled, “I’m working on that.” I said honestly, “But right now?” I looked up to the sky, “I need some time with Jason and Damien. I’m about to change into a wolf for the first time…and I would like it if I wasn’t alone.”
All of their eyes widened, “Your turning into a wolf?” He asked shocked.
I nodded my head, “It’s my first time.”
“But…your beautiful. How could you be a wolf?” He asked amazed.
I sighed, “We can talk when I get back. Please.” I motioned towards Damien and Jason. They unshackled them and I headed for the woods a little ways off. Jason looked instantly better with the shackles off. We walked a fifty feet into the woods and stopped. Damien and Jason both stood with me, Damien was already in his form, Jason was not.
Jason looked up the sky, “It’s about to happen.” He told me and I nodded. I was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait peeps. = ) I hope you liked it. Comment me please, anything you dont like? Enjoy? Let me know!
_CORRI_