I'm the Principal's Daughter I'm Supposed to Be Perfect...Right?

Fights

I was exiting my locker quite happily. I mean I had every right to be happy. Jordan had told me that he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life. I was going to be Mrs. Jordan Young. I didn’t think anything could break my happiness today. I was wrong though. This emo girl bumped into me and then acted like it was my fault. Had it been I would have apologized but she tried to swing at me. The girl was short and had long black hair. She had on skinny jeans and a 69 eyes t-shirt. I wasn’t holding any thing against her for her label but her about to swing at me I could. I ducked from her throw and she swung again. I was doing my best not to hit her back because dad’s rules clearly state no fighting but she was really starting to push my buttons. Finally after she hit my shin I swung back. She stumbled back and held her nose and I took this as my opportunity to leave. I flipped my hair then exited then scene. I knew it would get around school but at this point I didn’t care. I needed to find Jordan. He would make all this nastiness disappear. The last bell had already rang so he was either in one or two places. He was probably getting his stuff from his locker though so I decided to check there first. I walked with heavy steps to his locker. I needed to forget that girl happened. I only knew one way how though and I was currently looking for that reason. People stopped and started to whisper and point at me. I knew this was going to happen. My eyes watered up. I needed to find Jordan quick. He was the only one that knew my secret. I hated all this attention. I hated being in every one’s thoughts and whispered. It hurt me that these people didn’t know me yet they only seemed to discuss me. I hated it more than anything else and it made my life hell. Tears started to spill. It didn’t help any when I got in view sight of Jordan’s locker. There he was looking perfect as always but he wasn’t alone. There was my best friend; well she was supposed to be my best friend obviously flirting with him. She stood to his left and had her back towards me while she traced his arm up and down. I didn’t need to see her face to know what she was doing. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked over there as quietly as I could. She started to sway her hips to the left so she was close to touching him. I smirked and stood behind her and waited. He hadn’t noticed me either.
“I think you should opt for something better is all I’m saying for a girl that can fill all your needs and wants.” She leaned in and said the last part in his ear. I was beyond furious but I was waiting for his reply before I made my presence known.
“For the thousandth time Brittany I am with Lilly and I plan on staying with Lilly. Don’t you have some other guy’s life to make miserable?” She just smiled and hit him lightly.
“You know I’m not making your life miserable. I think you kind of like me being near you.” I smiled now it was my moment.
“No I don’t think so but I know one thing I sure as hell don’t.” Brittany froze and immediately stepped away from him. As funny as it was her hand moved away from him too. She turned around and smiled at me as if nothing had happened.
“You know Lilly he was just telling me how much he wanted to leave you.” I smiled and nodded. His mouth gaped open and he pointed at her then his expression turned angry. God he was so sexy when he was angry. No bad Lilly do not think like that right now.
“Really now? Jordan wants to leave me? That’s a surprise to me. I wonder why he proposed to me just this morning. I don’t see why Jordan would ever leave me because in case you didn’t know I’m his girl. You know the one that fills all his wants and needs and unlike you I didn’t have to sleep with him.” She backed farther away from me.
“Believe what you want Lilly I was just looking out for you.” I laughed.
“Right and I’m looking out for you by telling you to stay the hell away from Jordan or you will need plastic surgery.” He smiled and slammed his locker shut and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into a kiss right there in the middle of the hallway. I smiled in the middle of the kiss though. He returned my smile.
“Come on babe lets get to practice.” I grinned and eagerly followed him. I loved seeing him after football practice straight out of the shower, dripping wet, usually without a shirt on… bad Lilly no thinking like that. We walked to practice and went our separate ways. I dreaded cheerleading practice unless it was out by the football field so I can watch my baby practice as well. Today was back to being good again and all because he loves me.