‹ Prequel: Creation

Salvation

Loneliness

Since the image faded away in the mirror, I don’t know what happened to the mirror. Did it break? Did it lose his magical powers? Did it just stop showing me James’s figure? Actually, I saw the two Jimmies and felt confused, but reading the clone's mind made me understand back then. My father had created a clone of my idol and made him get to my house. Unfortunately, he didn’t find his way on time; I had already been sucked to this mirrored dimension where not everyone can enter.

Now I see nothing, as I used to see for over two years. Did they succeed with my father’s suggestion? Did they get here and now they’re looking for me somewhere out there? I don’t know, but maybe they are. Probably it just takes a long time to get here, since the place is so dark, cold and lonely.

I wonder about the time I’ve spent in here… It’s been over fifteen years here; I’m no longer a teenager; I’m thirty-four years old now. I’ve been counting every day that passes by and celebrated all my birthdays alone, and it hurts me more every year. It’s painful to be alone. It’s painful to not know where James is, when I love him this much. I don’t care if I stared to worship a musician and ended falling in love with the clone, but he was the one who stood in front of that mirror for so many days. I love him more because of that.

I want James here. If his image comforted me so much when he just stood there, I know that his presence would make me feel complete and full of joy. I need the security of having someone watching over me, I can't be by myself in a world that I don't know. What kind of place can this forest be? All I see when I look around is a dark, cold and scary forest. It doesn't matter what direction I look, there's only high trees and some bushes around me.

Here, I’ve suffered some attacks by some weird creatures, I don't know if alive or dead ones. Whenever I left my spot inside these rocks, weirdly place in the middle of this peculiar forest, they would get to me and hurt me with their burning eyes, their scratching claws, their sharp skins. I want James here, the one who stared at me through the mirror, the one who helped me fighting this loneliness.

I want my father here too. I miss him. I’m proud of what he did to help me. He couldn't save me from this place, but I feel his warm presence in my heart and mind. I somehow know he's been watching me and trying his best to get me out of here

I’m lost in the middle of nowhere and I’m scared.

I’m lost for over fifteen years.

I feel cold and lonely.

Please, James, find me and save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dedicate this to you, Aightball, because your suggestion of watching videos over youTube really worked last night =D