A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 1.

I was on the plane to California and i was jut about to fall asleep when a young boy about 4 sat on the seat next to me. ‘hiya’ he said to me he was a pale white with gorgeous green eyes and messy brown hair he was so adorable. ‘hi’ i replied back to him giving him a smile. ‘Where are you going?’ he asked me “im going to my new school in California” i answered strange i am able to talk to this little boy i thought. “well i should get going my mom must be looking for me” the little boy said getting up from the seat “i’ll see you later” he said ad left probaly going to his mother. 30 minutes after i met the boy the setbelt sign flashed telling us to buckle our seatbelts for landing.
Once i was off the plane i went to get my luggage then saw a man standing holding a piece of cardboard saying HAYLEY JONES. So i walked over to the man he looked at me “Miss Jones?” he asked me “ yes” replied “im here to take you to the school. Are you sure this is the school you wish to go to?” he asked. I looked at him like he had two heads “excuse me?” he looked at me “did you not know” he asked in a kind of shocked way “ know what?” i asked man im getting sick of not knowing things. “Ocean Sea High is an All Boys Boarding school” he exclaimed.
I stared in shock “wha-what it’s an all boys school OH MY GOD!” i screamed like a little kid. “Man why didn’t my uncle tell me” i said to myself “if you don’t mind me asking but is your uncle the princeble of the school?” he butted in. I looked at him “uhhh yea why do you ask?” i asked him. He chuckled “ your uncle thought you would like it as most girls would love to be in a boarding school filled with boys” i stared at him “well im not like most girls” i said.he chuckled again “come on we have to go” he said lifting my suitcases. “fine” i said and walked out with him. As i was walking out i felt really nervous then i saw that kid from the plane and i felt relaxed he was smiling too. I smiled back at him and walked on. Soon we where in front of a long black and shiny limo “wow” was all i could say i had never been in a limo before. The man opeaned the door for me and i got in. It was amazing leather seats with a mimi cocktail bar and all it was astonishing
As James ( that was the mans name by the way ) and i were i the limo i heard Scouting For Girls on the radio it was ‘Heartbeat’ and i asked him to turn up the volume and he did so I started to sing along. When I was finished heard James clapping and I blushed like crazy “ you heard me?” i asked. “Yes and you are really good at singing” he replied to me giving me a small smile.
Then about 8 minutes after James heard me sing we stopped at the golden gates of the school. James got out and opeaned the door for me soo i could get out. He also got my suitecases and we walked through the golden gate I was soo very nervous I wish that little boy was here. I was lucky that there was no boys were outside or here yet so I calmed down a bit. I was looking around the school grounds there was two building for the dorms in which I would be in one ( ohh god ) with boys. Then there was a building for lessons in which I will have to take with boys. And two more buildings one was the swimming pool and the other was the gym.
I snapped out of what I was doing by James coughing, I looked at him we where out side a room with a deep blue door and a golden frame and door knob. “Your Uncle is in here have fun”he said and walked of chuckling.
I knocked on the door “Come in” said a man who must have been my Uncle. I opeaned the door and entered “ahh Hayley it’s you” my Uncle exclaimed. “Yea it is.... why didn’t you tell me or my parent?” I said to him. He got up from his chair I was surprised he was young about 20 odds with black hair and green eyes he was as pale as that little boy. He walked over to me “I’m sorry but I thought you would like this” he said. I rolled my eyes “thats Ok just tell me were my room is?” i asked.
Your in the first building 5th floor room 648 heres your key card.” He explained and handed me my key card “ you can get your schedule in a few days also the boys are coming in an hour some are here already but they can’t leave there rooms yet” he added. “ alright then” i said mostly to myself here we go Yipiee.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i dont no what to write but don't worry theres loads more to come and the next one is waaay more ineresting