A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 11.

I woke up in a room feeling refreshed I looked around the room I was in a room i didn’t reconise. I sat up and stetched then remembered what happened yesterday.
I must be in Mike’s house

Then the door opened and a young girl walked in she had long blonde hair and golden eyes like Mike’s. “I’m Emily Mike’s little sister” she said. I looked at her.

“And your Hayley Jones, Mike told me about you” she said sitting down beside me. “Would you like some breakfast?” she asked “That would be nice” I said.

She smiled and grabbed my hand leading me out the door. We walked down the hall and into the dinning room it was huge I couldnt help but stare.

“Come on” Emily said pulling me to the table Mike was already there he was in a t-shirt and some shorts. I blushed at him and Emily giggled.

I sat down faceing him he was staring at me in a wierd way. Then some people came out with plates of breakfast food. They set them on the table and a plate in front of us.
Why does he look freaked out

“Eat up theres plenty to go around” He said smileing at me I felt like I would faint. I smiled and started eating.

After breakfast Mike came up to me his gold eyes worried “Hayley can I talk to you?” he asked I nodded my head and he took my hand making me blush.

He took me to a room. We walked inside and my mouth hung open it was green and silver the bed a was kingsized and there was a connected bathroom. He also had posters of bands all over his wall.

He tapped my chin and it closed I turned to him he was smirking “Is this your room?” I asked he nodded his head. “It’s amazing” I exclaimed “Glad you like it”

He took me over to a sofa at the back of the room and we sat down “Hayley do you know what you are?” he asked me. “I’m Hayley Jones” I replied “No not who you are what you are?” I could tell my face went white and my stomach was sick.

“I’m an Elf aren’t I?” I asked him. He slowly nodded his head I got up and ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toliet. He came in after me and held back my hair for me.
After a while and I cleaned out my mouth to get the taste out of my mouth. He helped me back into his bedroom and lay me on the bed. “Are you alright?” he asked me looking worried.

“I’m really sorry about that when something really bad happens I get sick” He smiled softly “It’s alright as long as your safe” he exclaimed. Putting my hair behind my ears.

“Sorry If I scared you” I said he chuckled. I smiled at him “I never heard you laugh” this time he busted out laughing. Then someone knocked on the door and came in.

“Mike can I talk to Hayley for a second please” asked a tall woman with bleach blonde hair to her shoulders. “Alright Mother but be careful she just puked.” He explained. I blushed.

“Alright you can go check on your sister”

“Fine” he muttered and left.

His mother turned to me and sat down I sat up. “Hayley are you alright?” she asked. I nodded my head “I just get sick when I hear really bad news”

“So you know what you are now?” she asked I nodded my head. “Don’t worry I’m an Elf too, our family won’t dare harm you as long as i’m here” I stared at her.
“What do you mean?”

“Our family used to hunt Elves until there was 3 left including me”
“Hu-hunt?”

“Yes dear hunt we feed on elves and others and now there is only you and me the last Elves.”

My eyes widened “Really?” she nodded her head and smiled. “Ohh i’m Alicia Wrichint, Mike’s mother” she said. “I’m Hayley Jones it’s very nice to meet you”

“Has anything strange happened to you?” she asked me I nodded my head. “I’ve been haveing these....weird dreams lately and I don’t know if any of it is true....or not” I replied.
“Ahhh the dreams...a few years ago only chosen Elfs would have those dreams but they all got them because they weren’t in there true form but all of them weren’t the chosen one so it must be you” she explained pain was deep and well hidden in her eyes.

I stroked her face “Tell me. Something is going wrong and your upset about it” she was speechless “Ho-how..did...you...know not even Elves can tell what lies in a persons mind” I shrugged.

“I’ve been able to do it since I was young and before my fat--” I cut mysef of “So whats wrong” I asked changing the subject. “You truely are the one and there coming after you, you must go to the Prince he can protect you he has unlimited powers” she said standing up.
“Or you’ll have no choice but to join them” she added.

“What are they?” I asked standing up also.

“I can’t say to dangerous” then she stared at me. Her eyes where white “I must bring you to them” she said she was being controlled. Then she launched at me I tried to get away but she was to fast she grabbed my wrist digging her nails into my flesh it was like nails ripping threw paper.

I screamed as loud as I could then an older man and Mike bust threw the door. “Alicia let her go” shouted the older man. “Mulix! ” (Shield) screamed Alicia. Suddenly a barrier was up around us.

How did i know what she said

She dug depper in my skin. “Melle!” I screamed then she let go. “Alide sope inyt ceen truo” (Alicia stop this isn’t you) she calmed down and began breathing properly her eyes back to gold.

Then the barrier cut of and she fell to the ground. “Alicia, Alicia are you ok” I screamed running to her. “Hayley stop!” shouted Mike but it was to late she grabbed me by the throat and hissed.

Suddenly there was green slim everywhere an older looking boy was staning with a sword threw Alicia. Mike grabbed me “What was that thing doing here Luke?”

“It’s a messenger it was sent to bring her to those well you know” he exclaimed. My wrists were bleeding badly now I could fell the pain. I was loseing alot of blood I screamed and fell to the floor.

“HAYLEY!” screamed Mike “My wrist it scrapped my wrists” I screamed Luke was suddenly in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and licked it Mike growled.

Then he began to suck out my blood I felt faint “Stop please” I begged. I could fell him smirk but licked up one last bit and pulled away.

“That was nice” he exclaimed licking his lips. Mike helped me onto my feet. “That creature you just saw was a messenger bad one to. It put venom in your blood Luke sucked it out”
I looked over to Luke “Thank you” I said. He smirked and left, Mike turned around and the old man was gone. Then Mike looked at me and blushed “I’m glad your safe”

I smiled at him then he looked into my eyes “Hayley me and my friends are going to a club tonight would you......come with me” he asked me.

I smiled “I’d love to”

“Ok well I’ll meet you in the living room in 2 hours” He said. I nodded my head and Emily appeared “Come I’ll help you find something nice to wear” and she dragged me out the room.

We appeared in front of a room with a pink door she pulled me inside. “Ok you sit down I’ll find you something to wear.” She said and went to her closet.

She then came back holding a purple and black checked dress “Here put this on” she said pushing me into her bathroom. I quickly got washed and put it on me it went just above my knees.

I walked out and Emily studied me “Hmm put this on” she said handing me a pair of Black pumps and black tights. I went back into the bathroom and came out again she looked impressed.

“Ok time for make-up” she exclaimed pulling me into a chair and quickly doing my hair and make-up about an hour later I was finished. I looked into a mirror and knew it couldn’t be me.

“You look great!” she cheered. “No wonder my brother likes you your so pretty” she sqealed I blushed at her comment.

“Come on my brother is waiting” she said pulling me out the door. And down the hall. She walked down in front of me first I walked out after and saw Mike in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and Red shirt with a black tie and a jacket. He blushed a deep red when he saw me.
Man he’s cute if only he liked me the same way.

I blushed at him and he took my hand in his. Emily left us alone and we stood there for awhile “You look very beautiful” he said after a while of silence. “You look very handsome” He looked away blushing it painfully reminded me of Damien.
I miss my friends

“I’ve got to fly there so you will have to hold on tight” he said picking me up in his arms I put my arms around his neck tightly then flew up into the night sky.

Not long after flying we where in front of a club Mike grabbed my hand and we walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
okk