A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 13.

We got to Jason’s house and imediattly we where in a room with a kingsized bed. He put me down and looked at my wrist “Aww some-one tasted your blood before me?” he asked.
I was to drunk to replie suddenly I was on his bed and he was on top of me. He began to take of my dress and all I did was giggle the whole time and he smirked.

I couldn’t remember what happened after that but it would have been something to remember....

The Next Day

I woke with a splitting head-ach and felling silk covers over my naked body.

I’m naked?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT!

I tried to sit up but someone’s arm was around my waist. I looked to see who it was my breath froze, I felt like lead there smirking at me was Jason.

“That was fun” he said smiling at me. I was scared but I finally caught my breath “Wha-what di-did you do?” I asked. “Isn’t it obivious Hayley I spiked your drink, you got drunk and the rest was magic and you seemed to enjoy it.” He answered pulling me closer to him.

“Wha-what do you want with me!” I screamed he put his hand over my mouth. “I want you, your magic and your blood.” I began to cry “leaf me alon” I muffled through his hand.

He licked my neck “No” he pulled his hand away and inhealed my scent. “I’m surprised they haven’t bit you yet, you would be a great leader as a have Elf/Vampire” I tried to get away but he wouldn’t let me.

“Now now don’t stuggle you don’t want to be in any more pain do you?” he asked then bit deep into my neck I screamed out in pain a loud scream it ecoed through his house.
Fire was burning through my vains and I was despertly trying to block it out but I gave in and blacked out.

That Night

I woke up expecting Jason to be beside my but he wasn’t I got up keeping the silk sheets well wraped around my body and I walked to the drawer and was surprised to see clothes all my size.

I picked out a pink sumer dress and some underwear and went into the bathroom. I got a shower and was in for about 2 hours until I didn’t feel so dirty.

I stuck on the dress and got some silver heels and put them on. I looked in the mirror expecting to be looking pale like Jason and beautful like them as well but I looked the way I allways did.

Brown Hair brown eyes sort of tanned skinned. I was amazed but there was also something differnt. I put my hair behind my ears and gasped my ears where pointed slightly at the top.
Then the door opened and Jason came in in a tux. “Hayley im just as shocked as you are you should be like me right now but you fought against the venom didn’t you” he asked me.
I turned to him fire in my eyes “YOU BASTARD!” I screamed running and trying to punch him. He laughed and grabbed my arm and twisted it it screamed out in pain.

In the end I gave in. “Thats a good girl” he cheered patting my head. “Now let’s go get you something to eat” he said pulling me out of the room.

We appered in a dinning room and Jason sat me down at the table and began to make me something.

I want to go home

“You know im here just until you have to join the forrbidin three” he said. I looked at him “What?” he sighed “The forbidden three they are the three from your dreams and I serve them helping them search for you now only days you will join them!” he gloated.

I laughed “You wish I will” He turned to me. “I dont wish I know you will join them only a pure vampire can protect you and thats Justin but he doesn’t know a thing about whats happening.”

Hearing Justin’s name brought pain into my heart. I looked away from him. “Aww you still like him don’t you?” he mocked I glared at him and he chuckled.

He was quickly in my face he tilted me chin so I would look at him “But in the time that your here, you will have some fun with me.” He asured me.
Yea Sure thats what you think.

He let go of me and I sat down at the table and he set a plate of food in front of me. “Eat up” he exclaimed happily. I just stared at him.

His smile turned to a frown when I didn’t eat. He sat beside me “Look Hayley i’m protecting you so please eat up” he said gently. I looked at him and sighed but just stared ahead of me.

He got angry quick and grabbed the fork with food on it and turned to me “If you dont take this food I WILL force you” he threatened. I just sat there then he grabbed my face and pinched my nose.

I eventually had to breath so I opened my mouth and he shoved the fork of food in my mouth he took it out and I swallowed. “Now that wasn’t to bad was it?” he asked me.

I nodded my head his cooking was actually good. “Now eat!” he demmanded I nodded my head and picked up the fork and began eating.

When I finished he took my plate and put it in the sink. “Hayley I really don’t want to do this but it’s my nature if I could i’d let you go” he confesed.

I looked into his eyes and he was telling me the truth. “Why do you have to?” I asked him. He sighed “Well I was once like you but I was always a vampire and they took me in and raised me up”

I got up from my chair and hugged him he looked taken back. “You had a harder life than I had” I said to him. He looked at me and I looked up at him he leaned his face closer.

He was about to kiss me but I turned my face so he kissed my cheek. Then I felt something sort of round in my hand I looked and saw he had put a strawberry in my hand.

I looked up at him and he smirked. “Why!” I screamed and fell to the ground gasping for air. I fell into his arms and he stuck something into my arm “it’s your medication I managed to take it from your little friend Brandon I wan’t to know if you’ll still have the dreams” he said as I drifted of to sleep.