A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 15.

I must have been walking for a long time because it got dark really fast. I had only four days left to find Justin. I wondered aimlessly threw the forest not knowing where I was.

I grew tired and hungry so I sat down under a tree and pulled out something to eat. I got tired but I didn’t sleep afraid the nightmare would come back.

I got up and began walking again then I heard a twig snap. I turned to see who or what it was. I saw a young fox looking hurt I ran over to it and sat down beside it didn’t run away.
I looked at its paw it was sprained and it was only a baby fox.

You Poor Thing

Thank you

“Huh”

You can talk to me your an elf a really powerful one two.

“Oh right I forgot” I replied embarrassed. Then I thought of something “Do you think I can do magic?” I asked.

The Fox nodded its head

All Elves have magic you just have to try really hard.

I nodded my head and thought about healing the foxes paw I opened my eyes and it wasn’t limping anymore.

You did it.

I smiled “You can come with me what’s your name?” I asked.

Lumina and yours

“I’m Hayley” then I asked “Do you know these woods well?” Lumina nodded her head.
Where are you going?

“To Prince Justin’s place” I replied it felt weird saying ‘prince’.

I know where his palace is we will leave in the morning you need some rest.

I nodded my head and lay on the ground Lumina curled up beside me and we fell asleep.
When I woke up Lumina wasn’t I grabbed my bag and pulled out some food and water for us. She woke up soon and began eating then we went on our way.

I heard movement in the hedges and trees but I saw nothing. Then as we where walking I fell to the ground something was on my back it was heavy.

I couldn’t tell what it was but it was suddenly knocked of my back. I looked and saw the little boy holding out a hand to me. “How did you get here?” I asked.

He looked at me his green eyes sparkling “Hayley you ok” he asked I smiled and got up “I’m fine you saved me.” Then he looked confused.

“Why you out here?” I sighed “I’m being chased by bad people” I said I didn’t want to worry him. “You come with me to my house” he cheered I smiled and nodded my head.

I looked around and couldn’t see Lumina anywhere so I shrugged and walked with the boy.
We walked to a big palace I gasped “You live here?” I asked. He giggled “me and all my family come you can see them” and he pulled me to the front doors.

He knocked on the doors and a butler opened them we walked inside it was big who am I kidding it’s gigantic.

“Justin!” shouted the boy I looked at him. Then a boy with brown hair and green eyes came down the stairs “What is it Joey--” he began and cut him self of.

“Hayley?” tears formed in my eyes. “Justin!” I squealed and ran to him and hugged him tightly he hugged me back. “I missed you” I whispered.

“Hayley why are you here” he asked. I pulled away from him and told him about my dreams and stuff. He sighed “That’s a problem but why did you come to me I only cause you pain.” He asked.

“Justin the only pain you gave me was when you left” I said he smiled and blushed. “I’m sorry I won’t cause you pain anymore” he promised.

“I’ll protect you from those forbidden three” He whispered. Then I felt sick I pulled way from Justin and began coughing then I fainted to the floor.

A few hours later

I woke up with a wet towel on my head I sat up and saw Justin in a chair sleeping.

He looks like an angel

I looked around the room it was messy like Damien’s. There was a huge walk-in closet and it was connected to a bathroom.

I looked at the door and a maid came in with a tray of food. She looked at me with jealousy. She set the tray of food on a table beside me then she walked out.

Justin began to wake up. I slowly got out of the bed and instantly felt dizzy I clutched my head. “Ow” I whimpered. Justin was suddenly holding me “You need to rest” He said putting me back in the bed.

“Justin what’s wrong with me?” I asked him. “Well you have a fever and with those monsters coming to get you you’re getting weaker.” He explained.

I sighed then he handed me a bowl of soup “This will help you get better” I smiled at him “Thank you” he kissed my head “I’ll be back soon” he said and left the room.

I ate the soup and felt a whole lot better I got up and walked out of the room and walked around but got lost. I sighed then I felt someone pull on my hand it was Joey.

“Hayley you sick?” he asked me. “No I’m just a little tired can you take me to the garden?” I asked him. He smiled and took me to the garden.

I gasped when I saw it, it was beautiful flowers of every colour and a path around the garden it was huge but very pretty.

“You look round Hayley I tell Justin you out here” he explained I nodded my head and he skipped away. I began to walk down the path looking at all the flowers and plants.
Then I got to a green house I opened the door and walked in. It was covered in plants. I walked around some more and saw a seating area.

There were two sofas and two chairs and a glass table in-between them. I sat down on the sofa.

I gasped (why? Well someone came) I looked closer and it was Luke from Mike’s place the one who sucked out the venom from the creature.

“Hayley? Why are you here?” he asked me. I stared at him “I could ask you the same question” I replied. He sat down beside me. “This is my greenhouse I planted every one of the plants here” I stared at him.

“You did all this?” He nodded his head and smiled. “It’s beautiful” was all I could say.
Suddenly Luke was on top of me holding my wrists. I was lost for words “Hayley since I tasted your blood I knew something was different about you so I did some research and found your an elf, the last one, with the sweetest blood of all I want more of it” he said.
I was scared stiff he leaned closer into my neck “Don’t worry you’ll still live I just want a taste” he whispered and bit deep into my neck.

I screamed but it faded when he bit me it was kind of pleasant. I started to fell faint and my eye lids close. He pulled away “see you liked that didn’t you?” he said and I fell into unconscious once again.