A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 17.

“How can this not be Justin’s house everyone is here” I asked confused. “Everyone here is real but the house changed someone put a charm on it” answered Mike.

“It’s weird but you have to get out of here it’s something to do with the forbidden three I don’t want you getting hurt” he said. I looked at him.

Then I hugged him. He immediately hugged me back I pulled away “stop worrying” I said and left the closet.

I could tell he was still standing there as I found Caleb. Caleb was in the dinning room looking for me.

I came up behind him and jumped I covered his eyes “guess who?” I asked in a different voice that sort of sounded like Damien “Damien get the hell of me!” he shouted.
I couldn’t help but laugh at him so I took my hands of him and he tried to get me of him but I held on tight. I wrapped me legs around his waist.

“Hayley get of me!” he shouted when he figured it was me. I giggled and held on tighter. He grabbed my hands and pealed them of his neck.

I let him win so I unwrapped my legs from his waist and looked at him “why did you do that?” he asked me I shrugged. “I’m going to look around” I said and skipped of.

He tried to grab me but I got out of the way just in time. “Ha, ha” I joked and ran of. I got somewhere in the house where I knew Caleb couldn’t find me.

I went into a closet or so and sat down feeling tired. I lay my head against the wall and heard voices on the other side.

“Father we have to do something she can’t just stay here!” protested Justin’s voice. “It’s the safest place for now and there’s three days left we have to leave her here” said another male voice.

“Justin your fathers right and anyways with all of us here she will be well protected we could blast those three to smithereens” cheered Damien’s voice.

I could faintly hear Justin sigh in relief but I didn’t here much of that as I started to fall asleep. Soon I couldn’t here anymore as I was deep in sleep.

***Caleb’s P.O.V. ***

She ran of to look around the castle I tried to stop her but she got out of my reach I sighed and went to the library. I pulled out a book about ancient curses and began to read.

I was reading about a curse in Asia when Derek and Justin came in the room Derek ran up to me. “Where’s Hayley?” he asked I shrugged “she went exploring”

Justin left the room and went somewhere. I got up and put the book away and turned to Damien. “If she die’s who knows how long it will take him to recover from it” I said.

Damien nodded his head “I know like last time I know he doesn’t want it to happen again.” I agreed with him “We have to help him best we can”

Damien nodded his head again and sighed “I hope this one makes it.”

***Justin’s P.O.V. ***

I was walking upstairs looking in rooms for Hayley but I couldn’t find her. Then one of my dad’s friends daughter came up to me.

“Hi Justin” she said flirting with me. “Hi” I muttered and tried to walk by but she grabbed my arm “talk with me Justin” she moaned. “Not now Cassia” I replied.

I sighed “what do you want?” I hissed “you” was all she said then she jumped on me. “Cassia get the hell of me!” I shouted. “Why!” she moaned.

“Because I’m looking for someone” I stated “who” she asked glaring at me “A girl I like” I spat at her and pushed her of. I got up “now leave me alone!” I shouted.

She folded her arms across her chest “Fine!” she stated and walked of. I let out a sigh of relief when she was gone. I walked further down the hall until I stopped outside a closet.
I put my ear against the door and heard faint breathing I opened the door and let out a sigh of relief as Hayley was lying on a wall sleeping soundly.

I walked over and picked her up she snuggled her head into my chest I smiled at her. I walked out of the closet and began to walk down the hall.

Then I stopped something bad was happening I could tell. I began to walk a little faster but not waking her up. Then there was a crash and Hayley moaned.

I began to run faster and Hayley was in a deep sleep I appeared outside the library. I set Hayley beside the door and walked in.

My blood boiled I saw Jason holding Damien up by the throat and blood was smeared over Caleb who was knocked out. Jason turned his head to me and smirked.

“Nice to see you again Justin” he sneered. I glared “oh don’t be like that I’m just here for my Princess” he spat. I charged at him and punched his jaw I could hear it snap.

I hissed and punched me back then kicked me I fell to the ground. I quickly got back up as he walked towards the door I smacked his head with a hard book.

He turned to me with a pissed expression I chuckled but then regretted it. He struck me with to much force and I went threw the wall and landed unconscious.

***Jason’s P.O.V.***

I laughed at Justin “Pathetic!” I spat at him and walked out the door. I smiled at myself there against the wall was my princess sleeping soundly.

I sniffed her Ha someone put a charm on her! I lifted her up in my arms “Hello Hayley” I whispered kissing her lips. She moaned and I laughed.

I began to walk away when I was knocked to the ground and Hayley went across the room until she hit the wall where she instantly woke up and screamed.

I looked at who had knocked me down and saw a demon “what the hell!” he shouted I got to my feet and smirked. “She’s mine!” I shouted and ran after Hayley she was to scared to run.
I got to her and lifted her up but she was knocked out of my reach again and she hit her head of a table and glass shattered over her. The demon held me up by the throat “I’m going to enjoy killing you!” he shouted.

I stood there then nothing something was ripped out of my chest. I looked and saw that he ripped out my heart. I fell to the floor.

***Mike’s P.O.V. ***

I ripped out that vampire’s heart then set him to flames so he wouldn’t come back.
I turned to Hayley her head and arms where bleeding from the glass and she had a cut down her face. I knelt down to her and lifted her up she was crying badly.

“Shush Hayley it’s ok it’s alright you’ll be ok” I assured her but she kept crying now screaming. I ran to the closest room and ran in there was Justin’s father.