A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 18.

***Mike’s P.O.V. ***

“Hello Mike” he said then saw Hayley in my arms screaming in pain. He rushed over to her and took her from me. She grabbed my shirt and I blushed “no!” she screamed.

“Hayley we have to heal you or you will be in pain” said King Tucks. She looked at me and let go soon they where out of sight. I sighed and went to get Justin and his friends.

I found them in the library Justin was knocked out and beat up badly. Damien was on the floor bleeding badly.

Poor vampires must be hard with so much blood.

And Caleb was lying against the wall with a broken nose and few broken bones. I went out and called some maids together we lifted them up and to a hospital room.

***Hayley’s P.O.V.***

Justin’s father brought me into a ward and my cuts where like fire burning and ripping my skin I couldn’t stop crying. He lay me down on a metal bench and examined my cuts.
I winched when he touched them but I was losing to much blood I couldn’t keep my eye’s open any longer I let them close.

The next day

When I next woke up I didn’t want to but I did.

I looked around the room then a maid came in the room she smiled softly at me. “Miss Jones how are you feeling?” she asked me. “I’m quite good thank you”
“I’ve brought you some breakfast” she said and handed me a tray of food. I smiled at her “thank you” and I began to eat.

When I finished I gave her back the tray “Can you show me Justin’s room please” I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head “right this way Miss”

I smiled back and stood up and followed her out of my room. We walked down the hall. We stopped outside a room with a white door “he’s in here Miss” said the maid and walked away.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. Justin was lying there on the bed sleeping and badly bruised. I had tears forming in my eyes “I’m sorry Justin” I whispered and ran out the room.

I ran down the hall and made a few turns until I knew I was lost. I walked around aimlessly until someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw Luke staring at me.
“Luke?!” I gasped, he walked towards me. Smirking he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him “what are you doing?” I asked.

“I need you to come with me” he said. “Why?” he sighed “the forbidden three” he replied I was scared. “They need you tomorrow, you will join them”

I shoke my head “ no!” I shouted and ran out of his arms. He ran out after me, my blood was boiling I turned to him and put my hand up and a white orb shot out of it.

I threw it at him buying myself some time. I continued running and soon was in a familiar part of the house. I ran into the room it was Justin’s room I ran into the bathroom.
I looked into the mirror my ears where pointed and I was slightly paler. I was my true self.
Then there was a bang on the door I backed up against the wall. “You can’t hide in there forever Hayley!” he shouted. My heart was pounding in my ears.

I looked around frankly but I couldn’t find anything to attack him with, then the door burst down. I screamed as loud as I could but he kept coming closer.

He smirked at me, then he jumped tackling me to the floor. I struggled to get out of his hold but he held me firmly. He leaned down to my ear.

“Hayley, Hayley, Hayley you never learn do you?” said Luke. I starred up at him “learn what!?” I spat, he chuckled “I’m part of the forbidden Three I am one of them!” he gloated.

My face went white and I started struggling against him He just laughed at me. Then he leaned down to my neck “you wont escape the venom this time” he mocked.

He licked my neck “NO!” I screamed then he bit me. The venom spread threw my veins and I was screaming trying to reject it but I couldn’t I was still weak from the last time it happened.
I couldn’t hold on anymore I let my eyes close and Luke lifted me up into the air.

***Justin’s P.O.V. ***

I woke up after the battle and started to worry

What about Hayley

I sat up and tried to get out of the bed, but my father came in the room “lie back down son your to hurt” he said.

I sighed and did as I was told. “Where’s Hayley?” I asked him. He looked away “She somewhere in the castle, a maid saw her wondering around” He replied.

I stared at him “No, NO!” I shouted. My father ran to my side “Justin calm down!” he shouted shaking my shoulders. “They toke her! THEY TOKE HER!” I shouted putting my head in my hands.

My father pealed away from me “I’m a failure” I muttered. “Justin! You are not a failure! No one knew it would happen so soon!” he protested.

I know my eyes went black with hunger. “MARCIE!” shouted my father. A maid came in the room “give him some blood” he ordered. She walked over to me with a glass in her hands.
She handed it to me and I snatched it of her and drunk it in one gulp. My eyes went back to green. “Give the others some” I commanded, she nodded her head and left the room.
“I’m going to look for her” I told my father and left the room. I was running down the hall when I ran into Mike. “Out of my way !” I spat, he glared at me “I know your looking for Hayley I want to help” he said to me.

“Fine!” I spat and we ran out of the castle.